Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

any size 13 bros out there interested in these (DS) I can oop for under retail

Why does NB always insist on using those awful laces? Those would have been perfect with a solid grey or white pair. I know it's easy to swap them out, but it's still annoying.

Why does NB always insist on using those awful laces? Those would have been perfect with a solid grey or white pair. I know it's easy to swap them out, but it's still annoying.
This. Sick of seeing those hideous laces on the majority of usa nb.

I feel like I'm the only one who is a big fan of those laces. I think they're great and they add a little extra pop to the shoe. 

if anyone is interested I have a pair of the 998 cels in size 11 from urbans sale for what i paid and ship. Too Big for me.

I hate that I just bought the 997GY and I want the 997GY2 more.  All for a white midsole.  Hoping to grab it on a deep discount by years end.

yeah not 
I am not a fan of those laces either.  Don't know why they keep doing that.

The ID's are looking great guys! On a side note, this is a really odd question. For anyone who owns the 997DOL, have you noticed that they fit differently from other 997's? For me, they fit a lot bigger. To get them snug, I have to go to the last lace hole and tie them. For the CCF, I tuck the laces in and go second to last lace hole.

For those who got their NB1, did you get shipping confirmation? My order doesn't even show up on my orders page.

Back
Top Bottom