Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here are non flash pictures that I forgot to take. 
That is an awesome pair. I think the words make it better
roll.gif

thanks, so the front one is ember, and the back is dragon fly?

2/2 NB screwed up those back 3m hits, on the editor it is one color and on the actual product it seems like they putting whatever color they want
If you read the names of the colour, it says Dusty Coral for the suede and Dragonfly for the 3M.

So no they aren't putting whatever colour they want, but sucks they don't have 3M to match the Coral.

If you read the names of the colour, it says Dusty Coral for the suede and Dragonfly for the 3M.

So no they aren't putting whatever colour they want, but sucks they don't have 3M to match the Coral.
I think what he was saying is that on the heel there are 2 pieces of 3m and on the customizer those two pieces can not be changed individually. They must always be the same color....But when you look at the Volcano Kindas above those same 2 heel 3m pieces are 2 different colors. 

I think what he was saying is that on the heel there are 2 pieces of 3m and on the customizer those two pieces can not be changed individually. They must always be the same color....But when you look at the Volcano Kindas above those same 2 heel 3m pieces are 2 different colors. 
didn't even notice that, it's the same way on the teal blue ones. thats kinda iffy. 

didn't even notice that, it's the same way on the teal blue ones. thats kinda iffy. 
It looks to be the same, this needs to be addressed. Right, there is no option for them to be different, yet in both photos, they are. Hmmmmmm

It looks to be the same, this needs to be addressed. Right, there is no option for them to be different, yet in both photos, they are. Hmmmmmm
Looks like you have the back heel upside U 3M section as one color and then the piece right under the collar matches the front 3M color.

wuttt... okay i see it now.

I think it looks better too, but i'd still try to get something from NB for false advertising though.

so how does Nike take a month or 2! to builhd a custom for you, when NB builds it in 2 da

New Bait collab... Yikes

bait-new-balance-574-cobra-commander-8.jpg
jesus...don't know what to think yet 

And how does Bait have a collab every other week? Collabs are getting played out for me, especially with NB now that I can customize my favorite model

so how does Nike take a month or 2! to builhd a custom for you, when NB builds it in 2 da
New Balance customs are made in Boston/Maine (I forget where, it depends on the model) so there's no hassle with shipping overseas and miscommunication. Gotta love domestic manufacturing 
smokin.gif

so how does Nike take a month or 2! to builhd a custom for you, when NB builds it in 2 day
Go back a couple pages and there is a link to a short NBC clip about this. Basically, Nike shoes are manufactured over seas so there is like 3 weeks of shipping/customs involved whereas NB manufactures on the east coast here in the states. They make the shoe in a day or two and then ship. No delays. 

Back
Top Bottom