Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think I'm gonna hold off on customs and just keep buying GRs. Seems like every month another quality 997 is coming out. About to hop on the sale from END to pick up the DOLs. I'm gonna get hit with customs if I go over $200 right?

Same. Planning to sell my 1300JP2s and get these instead.

logo.png
illustration__humpback_whale_by_dio_03-d3c7zuu.png

Those JP2s ended up being a disappointment. Feel like this second delivery on 997 Greys look pretty good. Probably a pretty good trade off.

Everyone's. Foot. Is. Different. >:  

Still talking about sizing?

why reply at all if your going to reply negatively? help dude out with your opinion on sizing or keep it moving. Ive seen the same snarky remark from you at least 3 times already, you seem like a cool dude in your videos so theres no reason for a keyboard attitude.

personally for me 998s fit a bit narrow and long at the toe in comparison to a US 574/1400 or 580, i own a size 11 in all 4 models. I can do a 10.5 in the 574s,1400s, and 580s but not 998s. I dont have a 997 yet for comparison |I i have a wider foot too hope that helps @Chrissale49

Everyone's. Foot. Is. Different. 
mad.gif

Still talking about sizing?
It's precisely why everyone's foot is different that we're still talking about sizing.

It's a forum about sneakers. Sizing talk is necessary.

I think I'm gonna hold off on customs and just keep buying GRs. Seems like every month another quality 997 is coming out. About to hop on the sale from END to pick up the DOLs. I'm gonna get hit with customs if I go over $200 right?
someone told me made in usa products coming back into the US is exempt from taxes.. too scared to try myself though.

Anyone else's order still on pending status? Ordered my customs Sunday night, I know it's just Wednesday I just thought it would say more than just "pending"

As a lions fan, I quite like these, would opt for mesh and no speckles, but very cool pair.

First/only pair I've made that I love enough to buy, probably won't still though... Really want some purple options

These are a couple that I'm contemplating over 

Oyster and Nimbus cloud colors are what is scaring me, I can't tell what they actually look like in pics. And when I select the Nimbus option it looks dark grey fml

I might have to steal these two.

someone told me made in usa products coming back into the US is exempt from taxes.. too scared to try myself though.
Might just do two separate orders to be safe. One of the products would be made in England, one in USA so idk if they would just count it as one or what. 

Back
Top Bottom