Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think they do.. For NB I have 574s, 576s, 999s, 1300s and for Air Max.. got 1s, 90s, 95s, 2012s, TR 1.3s..I would take any of my NBs over any of my Air Maxs'.. 
for the sake of arguement. if you compare the 574's with the am90's.. the am90's are pretty comfortable to me.. but once you hit the higher end NB models, its no match. NB wins, hands down. comfort in the 999 is beyond what words can describe... its funny, but i can express it by saying it was like walking on cloud.

You must have grabbed those ones I was looking at. I missed out on 2 different ones on eBay. I was a little salty. LOL

EDIT: Nevermind, saw you weren't my size. Nice pickup.

Last edited:
What's up guys? Been following the thread for a long time now,
finally decided to post in here. I admit that I am on the verge of being a fully fledged Nike defector
as I've been disappointed, time and again, over the quality of their products and the way they conduct their business.
Here's a quick shot of what I've picked up so far. Being from Canada, it's really tough to pick up the collabs.
But I've been lucky enough to get my hands on the Salmon Soles and the Blue Denims, which are my favourite of the bunch!

is $265 shipped a good price on those Seals in a size 13 DS? havent rerally seen that size and i have someone on my line who im looking to buy these from.

is $265 shipped a good price on those Seals in a size 13 DS? havent rerally seen that size and i have someone on my line who im looking to buy these from.
I guess that's decent. They dropped yesterday morning in a 13 on Cncpts.com for $175, so that's $90 resale - shipping fees.

for the sake of arguement. if you compare the 574's with the am90's.. the am90's are pretty comfortable to me.. but once you hit the higher end NB models, its no match. NB wins, hands down. comfort in the 999 is beyond what words can describe... its funny, but i can express it by saying it was like walking on cloud.
1700s are the most comfortable NB in my opinion. More comfortable than any Nike shoe ive owned. 1300s are also pretty comfy. 574s really aren't, but theyre the best looking NB I think. Most classic. 

This is why a lotta dudes I know dont mess with New Balances. Cuz most of the people who wear them sound like this guy   
roll.gif
LOL.......they let what someone else SOUNDS LIKES determine whether they wear the sneaker brand or not?? I buy shoes because of the way they look/feel. Never have I considered what someone else sounds like as a deciding factor in whether I buy the shoes or not. 

I guess that's decent. They dropped yesterday morning in a 13 on Cncpts.com for $175, so that's $90 resale - shipping fees.
actually they were 150. concepts upped theprice this last restock.   250 is decent. see if you can negiotate the price down. or just be patient. wait a few weeks. prices will go down before they go back up

Hope so..Thanks again for the heads up.

Its my first purchase through concept so Im not sure how they handle things.  But my purchase with Kith for the salmon sole was pretty bad. They didnt send me a shipping confirmation until I called them again and again and the customer service guy finally took care of it on the phone.
concepts is good and hassle free. they are mad professional i picked the seals up when they first debuted a couple months back. every order they send you shipping confirmation within 14 minutes.  Last time I ordered on Saturday, they had it shipped by MON. so they will ship MON or TUES. I didnt have any problems before, dont expect to this time. Id go out of my way to do business with concepts, regardless of the shoe. I like their service.

And no problem, bro. Im glad my message got to someone!  (and honestly, Id rather have no kicks than to deal with KITH.. dude and his business is shady if you ask me.)

Last edited:
1700s are the most comfortable NB in my opinion. More comfortable than any Nike shoe ive owned. 1300s are also pretty comfy. 574s really aren't, but theyre the best looking NB I think. Most classic. 
the 574's are as classic as you can get, imo as well.  adidas has the superstar, nike has dunk, for NB it really is the 574.  Plus whats funny, is that rarely will you see two pairs of the same 574, unless its all grey cw.  they dont exceed in comfort other than being very light.  But Im not a huge fan of light shoes, I like them to have some weight. to me 574's are perfect daily beaters.    i havent owned a pair of 1700's yet... each to his own though. something about the bouncyness in the 999's, i really like.  Actually getting ready to scoop up a pair of 1500 grapes.  

And as far as "not sounding like that guy".. Cmon, bro. Each to his own.   I could easily say I dont want to wear foamposites, or jordans cuz I dont want to sound like them.. But seriously? A shoe doesnt make you . You make the shoe.  

To me, you cant get more laid back and classic than rocking a fresh pair of NB's .  Ill even keep NB's on my women.

This is why a lotta dudes I know dont mess with New Balances. Cuz most of the people who wear them sound like this guy   
roll.gif
What? Well-spoken and informative?
i think he meant nasally and congested. i'd lose the jack sparrow bracelets though unless that's a fad where you're from. lol. although you are more well spoken than most sneakerheads(that's not saying much), the video wasn't that informative. however, it's not flattering when you, yourself, have to announce your own traits. regardless if it's for rhetoric or sarcasm.

i think he meant nasally and congested. i'd lose the jack sparrow bracelets though unless that's a fad where you're from. lol. although you are more well spoken than most sneakerheads(that's not saying much), the video wasn't that informative. however, it's not flattering when you, yourself, have to announce your own traits. regardless if it's for rhetoric or sarcasm.
Not cool man.......can you not just quit the hating/arguing and stirring ***** up? How old are you? 12??

Not cool man.......can you not just quit the hating/arguing and stirring ***** up? How old are you? 12??
For real, dude was trying to share his passion for new balance through a video and post it on a sneaker forum *gasp* ....and yet gets bashed for it. Don't like it then why even say anything? ....but to get off the subject Im still waiting to see new pics of those burgundy/grape(mystery color?) 1300s.

This is the beauty about shoes, seeing me, you'd never guess I would be into shoes...until you saw my feet. Everybody is different and new balance brings shoes that interests a lot of people.. I for one am happy that some people are super cool on this thread and look out for one another, my 2 cents

Yeah thats lame, I appreciate the video regardless of the childish haters. Being well spoken is frowned upon nowdays with all these Chief Keef wannbe's hahah

I appreciate the insight too, i will wait it out but as i looked on eBay i only saw ONE size 13. bigger sizes seem more scarce to me.

that was quick lol But i did see a pair of the leopard sprite colored NB's for about $200. Thats a good price for size 13 yeah? I think i will jumo on the Seal's for $260 since i havent seen another pair in that size but one for like 500 hahaha

Back
Top Bottom