Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

online release was at 10 a.m. and they did an unannounced restock at 11am. im sorry you couldnt get your pair bro.. wait a couple weeks and try ebay,. you should be able to scoop around the 250 mark.
maybe i can get lucky and find a jordanhead that will trade his seals for a my pai of space jams

Got the Seals for $200, I gladly paid $25 over retail to get them.

Now on to those West NYC's.......

Last edited:
Anyone else on these 574 "Winter Elements".. got mine from Extra Butter today, unreal quality, colors pop real nice..

Went ahead and chose to get the salmon soles over the hanons. They came in today and I'm very impressed. Definitely better looking in person :smokin

I don't want to say yes yet.. until i get a shipping confirmation. Don't want it to cancel on
so long you go your order confirmation, YOUR GOOD TO GO.  
pimp.gif

so long you go your order confirmation, YOUR GOOD TO GO.  
pimp.gif
Hope so..Thanks again for the heads up.

Its my first purchase through concept so Im not sure how they handle things.  But my purchase with Kith for the salmon sole was pretty bad. They didnt send me a shipping confirmation until I called them again and again and the customer service guy finally took care of it on the phone.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get my hands on a pair of those maroon navy 999bnv, anyone know of any sites that still have em?

Now, after looking at the seals im upset hahaha, The quality klooks amazing. Havent owned a pair of NB in awhile. I know finding a size 13 will be hard, but im willing to pay 250 lol

I've been trying to hunt down a pair of these in my size (9.5) for a decent price for a while now but no luck. Nice pickup and nice vid
I was lucky. Checked eBay and there was a pair in my size on auction ending the next day. Copped for $91.

Back
Top Bottom