Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

until they fix everything, I am not touching it. and from the looks of it, it will end up like NCAA 10, for me

I played that like 5 times and let it go.

until they fix everything, I am not touching it. and from the looks of it, it will end up like NCAA 10, for me

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nako- U know I have bought every game since like 04...This is terrible.

maybe 2k can start making football games again, and EA can go make baseball games again. MVP baseball 2005 was the best game ever

maybe 2k can start making football games again, and EA can go make baseball games again. MVP baseball 2005 was the best game ever

It's a little odd because last year I didn't have a strong desire for a patch to drop except for the basis of overpowered DB's. But this year's product has so many prevalent problems that at times it overshadows the overall gaming experience. After having successful Online matches, I'm suddenly getting disconnected from Ranked/Unranked matches regularly,it's basically deterred me from trying to play any user vs user online matches. I consistently lose connection to EA's servers and the 10 second freeze/slow-down that occurs during the game periodically is a disappointment.

Sure, no game will be flawless, but with this game still having gameplay issues(hardly any PI calls, OL not blocking on critical plays, teammate AI issues in RTG) being combined with the freezing/menu layout/EA server issues currently plaguing the game, it should be expected that a voluminous amount of complaints would occur.

It's a little odd because last year I didn't have a strong desire for a patch to drop except for the basis of overpowered DB's. But this year's product has so many prevalent problems that at times it overshadows the overall gaming experience. After having successful Online matches, I'm suddenly getting disconnected from Ranked/Unranked matches regularly,it's basically deterred me from trying to play any user vs user online matches. I consistently lose connection to EA's servers and the 10 second freeze/slow-down that occurs during the game periodically is a disappointment.

Sure, no game will be flawless, but with this game still having gameplay issues(hardly any PI calls, OL not blocking on critical plays, teammate AI issues in RTG) being combined with the freezing/menu layout/EA server issues currently plaguing the game, it should be expected that a voluminous amount of complaints would occur.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Yep.  I've gotten every NCAA game on release date since '99.

I've never been even close to being this disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't had the urge to touch this game in over 2 weeks and I won't until this mega patch come out...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Yep.  I've gotten every NCAA game on release date since '99.

I've never been even close to being this disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't had the urge to touch this game in over 2 weeks and I won't until this mega patch come out...

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothing about when the ball will hit the WR square in the head while being open?...................oh.............. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Most frustrating thing ever.

every single time
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothing about when the ball will hit the WR square in the head while being open?...................oh.............. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Most frustrating thing ever.

every single time
mad.gif

Why doesn't EA release the game closer to the start of the football season? Especially when they are having so many issues. That doesn't make sense to me. I would happily wait for a release date in August knowing the game would (hopefully) have less issues

Why doesn't EA release the game closer to the start of the football season? Especially when they are having so many issues. That doesn't make sense to me. I would happily wait for a release date in August knowing the game would (hopefully) have less issues

I'm done with this $$*@ %$@ game. WIDE RECEIVERS DROP EVERY %*%@$+! PASS THAT THEY GET HIT. TAKE A HIT DAMN SON
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm done with this $$*@ %$@ game. WIDE RECEIVERS DROP EVERY %*%@$+! PASS THAT THEY GET HIT. TAKE A HIT DAMN SON
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

OMG! I get so pissed when they do that then the commentators say the ball was batted down when the damn defender never touched the ball!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

OMG! I get so pissed when they do that then the commentators say the ball was batted down when the damn defender never touched the ball!

Back
Top Bottom