Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by FEETure

Patch will be released september 7th. so much for end of august smh.
indifferent.gif

I haven't played this game since the 1st week it dropped.

This patch better be %%+@*@* amazing.

Who got them Rosters from Luvtotha9s? 
nerd.gif
 PM me 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I'll take the Dawgs to the 'shed when this +%%@ finally gets fixed.
pimp.gif

Georgia combats vs. Michigan throwbacks.
nerd.gif

Trust. You dont want these problems. 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Luvtotha9s' rosters (version 1) are now out for anyone interested.

Luvtotha9s' rosters (version 1) are now out for anyone interested.

played madden today and was bored with it after one quarter. but i need a new football game (havent bought madden since 2007 nor ncaa since 2010) so i finally caved and bought this.

here's hoping it's not asssss bad and buggy as all of you are letting on or at the very least, there's a patch tomorrow that fixes it.

*fingers crossed*

played madden today and was bored with it after one quarter. but i need a new football game (havent bought madden since 2007 nor ncaa since 2010) so i finally caved and bought this.

here's hoping it's not asssss bad and buggy as all of you are letting on or at the very least, there's a patch tomorrow that fixes it.

*fingers crossed*

well... its definitely impossible to throw over the middle... and my corners hate making any plays on deep routes...
laugh.gif

well... its definitely impossible to throw over the middle... and my corners hate making any plays on deep routes...
laugh.gif

i'm just going to keep updating this thread til the patch drops, hoping to lure some of you back 
laugh.gif

@EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football

UPDATE: Through our server side updates, we were able to fix the score changing issue that some of you were experiencing in your dynasties.

We were also able to clear up the problem where guys were getting transfer failed notifications when uploading bowl game results.

i'm just going to keep updating this thread til the patch drops, hoping to lure some of you back 
laugh.gif

UPDATE: Through our server side updates, we were able to fix the score changing issue that some of you were experiencing in your dynasties.

We were also able to clear up the problem where guys were getting transfer failed notifications when uploading bowl game results.

This and Madden kind of dissappointed me this year...I should just go buy NCAA 11 again 
laugh.gif

This and Madden kind of dissappointed me this year...I should just go buy NCAA 11 again 
laugh.gif

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football
NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 is now available on the PS3 and will be available tomorrow morning for the Xbox... fb.me/vTs0xRl2

who's coming back?

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football
NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 is now available on the PS3 and will be available tomorrow morning for the Xbox... fb.me/vTs0xRl2

who's coming back?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm one of few that actually enjoy this game
laugh.gif

I don't play online though

neither do i. by the looks of all the dynasty threads neither will most of nt ever again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm one of few that actually enjoy this game
laugh.gif

I don't play online though

neither do i. by the looks of all the dynasty threads neither will most of nt ever again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom