Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Played a buncyh yesterday and I feel like i'm getting good at the game wuickly. Haven't had a close game in a while. I got E.J. Manuel at a 16:24 TD to INT ratio (yeah that bad) and I still will by 3 tds all the time. Right now i'm undefeated with FSU going into our final game against UF. On a collison course with Oregon for the title (would have been Stanfiord but A. Luck got hurt the game before Ore and they lost) All in all, loving this game

Hey everyone, Ben Haumiller here and I’m happy to officially announce the details on the second Title Update for NCAA Football 12. Unfortunately I can’t give an exact release date, but it currently looks like the Title Update will release before the end of this month.  We’ll be sure to keep you posted on the Title Update availability here and on our social channels.

Before getting to the details of the update, I want to take a moment to thank you, the NCAA Football community, for all of your patience and assistance during the past couple of weeks. A great many of you share the same passion for this game as we do, and you did everything possible to help identify issues, and provide the necessary details - not just to help make a game better, but to make your game better. If you are reading this, you are a member of the most dedicated community in gaming, and for that we are truly grateful.  Now, on to the details:

Week Advance Anywhere

As a token of our appreciation, we’re happy to announce that as of today “Week Advance Anywhere

Hey everyone, Ben Haumiller here and I’m happy to officially announce the details on the second Title Update for NCAA Football 12. Unfortunately I can’t give an exact release date, but it currently looks like the Title Update will release before the end of this month.  We’ll be sure to keep you posted on the Title Update availability here and on our social channels.

Before getting to the details of the update, I want to take a moment to thank you, the NCAA Football community, for all of your patience and assistance during the past couple of weeks. A great many of you share the same passion for this game as we do, and you did everything possible to help identify issues, and provide the necessary details - not just to help make a game better, but to make your game better. If you are reading this, you are a member of the most dedicated community in gaming, and for that we are truly grateful.  Now, on to the details:

Week Advance Anywhere

As a token of our appreciation, we’re happy to announce that as of today “Week Advance Anywhere

End of August for the patch?? I was just about to finish season 1. Now I'd have the screwy player tendency stuff

End of August for the patch?? I was just about to finish season 1. Now I'd have the screwy player tendency stuff

That's a weak patch. Especially since it will be almost 2 months since the game dropped.

I haven't touched my copy of this game in 3 weeks.

That's a weak patch. Especially since it will be almost 2 months since the game dropped.

I haven't touched my copy of this game in 3 weeks.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothing about when the ball will hit the WR square in the head while being open?...................oh.............. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothing about when the ball will hit the WR square in the head while being open?...................oh.............. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Back
Top Bottom