Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Michael Jordan x Drake 2k12 commercial (Drake takes the L again lulz)
Reppin' the Jew Fro proudly though.
Anyone else not use the shot stick? I always shoot with the buttons, am I missing out?

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Michael Jordan x Drake 2k12 commercial (Drake takes the L again lulz)
Reppin' the Jew Fro proudly though.
Anyone else not use the shot stick? I always shoot with the buttons, am I missing out?

Originally Posted by toine2983

FYI: Pre-order Bonuses from Amazon.

bonus-bug-75px._SL75_V185690638_.jpg

Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K12, for PS3 or Xbox 360, and receive 1) a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads), 2) two bonus NBA teams, the '90-'91 Golden State Warriors and '01-'02 Sacramento Kings, and 3) files to print out the front cover of your choice (Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, or Magic Johnson), as which cover you initially receive cannot be guaranteed. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account, and cover links e-mailed, within two business days after your order ships. The two team access code will be packed in the game box. Offers valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. You will need a US PlayStation Network account or US Xbox Live account to download the bonus digital content. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live terms of use[/color]. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

pimp.gif

Will use my 20$ credit I got with gears of war

Originally Posted by toine2983

FYI: Pre-order Bonuses from Amazon.

bonus-bug-75px._SL75_V185690638_.jpg

Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K12, for PS3 or Xbox 360, and receive 1) a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads), 2) two bonus NBA teams, the '90-'91 Golden State Warriors and '01-'02 Sacramento Kings, and 3) files to print out the front cover of your choice (Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, or Magic Johnson), as which cover you initially receive cannot be guaranteed. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account, and cover links e-mailed, within two business days after your order ships. The two team access code will be packed in the game box. Offers valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. You will need a US PlayStation Network account or US Xbox Live account to download the bonus digital content. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live terms of use[/color]. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

pimp.gif

Will use my 20$ credit I got with gears of war

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Not sure but the classic teams are being promoted as a pre order bonus.   So i would think its only pre order

they are in the game but there arent any rookies yet. cant get into it because nt whole rules and regulations.
It's not a pre-order exclusive. The code for those 2 teams will be in the first batch of shipments of the game. So when there's no more Magic or Bird covers your copy might not have the code. ( First batch of Jordan covers will have the code too.)

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Not sure but the classic teams are being promoted as a pre order bonus.   So i would think its only pre order

they are in the game but there arent any rookies yet. cant get into it because nt whole rules and regulations.
It's not a pre-order exclusive. The code for those 2 teams will be in the first batch of shipments of the game. So when there's no more Magic or Bird covers your copy might not have the code. ( First batch of Jordan covers will have the code too.)

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Damn the pal release is three days later than the us release. That's some *@+%$%#*.
I know
eyes.gif

Pal is the Asia/Japan region copy of 2k12 right? If I were to purchase the Pal version and take it back home state side to play would I be able to play online against pple in North America?

The release date is confirmed to be Friday 07 October 2011.(Pal = Europe)

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Damn the pal release is three days later than the us release. That's some *@+%$%#*.
I know
eyes.gif

Pal is the Asia/Japan region copy of 2k12 right? If I were to purchase the Pal version and take it back home state side to play would I be able to play online against pple in North America?

The release date is confirmed to be Friday 07 October 2011.(Pal = Europe)

Back
Top Bottom