Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by LDJ

are you goin on pc mode. and if so are you doing any mods for this season. im assuming your the same dc as the one one the nba 2k threads
I don't do anything with the PC Version of the game.

Check out "NBA Live Series Center."

All of the mods are there

its a dc in the mods threads and i thought yall was one in the same.

Oh I post in there asking questions about how to use the Editor, but as far as creating anything,
laugh.gif
nah not me. Just rosters.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

are you goin on pc mode. and if so are you doing any mods for this season. im assuming your the same dc as the one one the nba 2k threads
I don't do anything with the PC Version of the game.

Check out "NBA Live Series Center."

All of the mods are there

its a dc in the mods threads and i thought yall was one in the same.

Oh I post in there asking questions about how to use the Editor, but as far as creating anything,
laugh.gif
nah not me. Just rosters.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Damn the pal release is three days later than the us release. That's some *@+%$%#*.
I know
eyes.gif

Pal is the Asia/Japan region copy of 2k12 right? If I were to purchase the Pal version and take it back home state side to play would I be able to play online against pple in North America?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Damn the pal release is three days later than the us release. That's some *@+%$%#*.
I know
eyes.gif

Pal is the Asia/Japan region copy of 2k12 right? If I were to purchase the Pal version and take it back home state side to play would I be able to play online against pple in North America?

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

For the serious SIM Gamers, I am starting an Association League for the Xbox. (Sim play ONLY) 82 game season 12 min quarters, custom sliders.

Info here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-online/508369-nba-2k12-sims-league-xbox360.html

This is not ONLY a Niketalk league so some of the guys in the league already are hardcore and play their games.
Not trying to !@!# on your league or anything dude, but I already have a hard enough time finding people to complete a 29 game, 6 min quarter league with sim sliders... pple will have no incentive to finish a 82 game season with 12 min quarters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... each game will take like 2 hours. 

For the serious SIM Gamers, I am starting an Association League for the Xbox. (Sim play ONLY) 82 game season 12 min quarters, custom sliders.

Info here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-online/508369-nba-2k12-sims-league-xbox360.html

This is not ONLY a Niketalk league so some of the guys in the league already are hardcore and play their games.
Not trying to !@!# on your league or anything dude, but I already have a hard enough time finding people to complete a 29 game, 6 min quarter league with sim sliders... pple will have no incentive to finish a 82 game season with 12 min quarters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SO...will the Golden State and Kings classic teams be available without pre ordering anything????

SO...will the Golden State and Kings classic teams be available without pre ordering anything????

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Info here:

Not trying to +%%@ on your league or anything dude, but I already have a hard enough time finding people to complete a 29 game, 6 min quarter league with sim sliders... pple will have no incentive to finish a 82 game season with 12 min quarters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was in not 1, but 2 leagues last year that finished all the way till the end. There are casual gamers, and there are hardcore gamers, I am looking for hardcore gamers for the league. It's not as hard as you think if you find the right people....

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Info here:

Not trying to +%%@ on your league or anything dude, but I already have a hard enough time finding people to complete a 29 game, 6 min quarter league with sim sliders... pple will have no incentive to finish a 82 game season with 12 min quarters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was in not 1, but 2 leagues last year that finished all the way till the end. There are casual gamers, and there are hardcore gamers, I am looking for hardcore gamers for the league. It's not as hard as you think if you find the right people....

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I don't think you need to pre-order.

is there a solid confirmation ?
nerd.gif
cause id hate to be without the classic warriors

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I don't think you need to pre-order.

is there a solid confirmation ?
nerd.gif
cause id hate to be without the classic warriors

they're in the game, no pre-order. it was confirmed by that one 2k guy that was making all the articles. he said it was originally posted that you needed to pre-order, but that was an error.

they're in the game, no pre-order. it was confirmed by that one 2k guy that was making all the articles. he said it was originally posted that you needed to pre-order, but that was an error.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Not sure but the classic teams are being promoted as a pre order bonus.   So i would think its only pre order

they are in the game but there arent any rookies yet. cant get into it because nt whole rules and regulations.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Not sure but the classic teams are being promoted as a pre order bonus.   So i would think its only pre order

they are in the game but there arent any rookies yet. cant get into it because nt whole rules and regulations.

Back
Top Bottom