Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Anywhere in Houston getting it early?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
hey h town crew 
go to greenspoint mall they have a store called gameland, before gears came out i went the friday before and they had a big sign saying WE HAVE GEARS 3 EARLY...call them if anything post here 

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Anywhere in Houston getting it early?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
hey h town crew 
go to greenspoint mall they have a store called gameland, before gears came out i went the friday before and they had a big sign saying WE HAVE GEARS 3 EARLY...call them if anything post here 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
hey h town crew 
gameworld you mean?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
hey h town crew 
gameworld you mean?

nerd.gif
hey h town crew 
gameworld you mean?
yeah my bad i was watching gangland lol...
ask for a price also cause i bet they taxing...they kinda shady thinking they gamestop 

Originally Posted by LDJ

are you goin on pc mode. and if so are you doing any mods for this season. im assuming your the same dc as the one one the nba 2k threads
I don't do anything with the PC Version of the game.

Check out "NBA Live Series Center."

All of the mods are there

nerd.gif
hey h town crew 
gameworld you mean?
yeah my bad i was watching gangland lol...
ask for a price also cause i bet they taxing...they kinda shady thinking they gamestop 

Originally Posted by LDJ

are you goin on pc mode. and if so are you doing any mods for this season. im assuming your the same dc as the one one the nba 2k threads

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

yo DC i couold never find you for sliders man.....imma need you in 2k12.

also, is there an online dynasty feature now?

online seasons were lame.

There is no NBA Season. I probably won't even get 2K12 man.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

yo DC i couold never find you for sliders man.....imma need you in 2k12.

also, is there an online dynasty feature now?

online seasons were lame.

There is no NBA Season. I probably won't even get 2K12 man.

I started a thread for online association with fantasy draft (that read up makes it sound awesome) for 360 so if you haven't signed up already, do so.

I started a thread for online association with fantasy draft (that read up makes it sound awesome) for 360 so if you haven't signed up already, do so.

online association mode is gonna be no better than the lame online season modes -- people play 1-2 games than never show up and its a headache trying to schedule people to play. They just need to bring back crew 

online association mode is gonna be no better than the lame online season modes -- people play 1-2 games than never show up and its a headache trying to schedule people to play. They just need to bring back crew 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by LDJ

its a dc in the mods threads and i thought yall was one in the same.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by LDJ

its a dc in the mods threads and i thought yall was one in the same.

Back
Top Bottom