Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Son, just peeped Lebron's midrange against Kobes. Lebron=86, Kobe=78, Lebron's 3 pt=79, Kobe=78. I'm done. Lebron's midrange is better than KD.....

Edit, this is crazy right now, Manu's midrange is 64? Rondo's midrange 68? Kyle Lowry (mid) 56? Zbo 69?!?! While Josh Smith is 80, lmfao.

Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

Before you make an uproar, go to HoopData and check out shot % from those locations. For Kobe vs. LeBron that is.

Son, just peeped Lebron's midrange against Kobes. Lebron=86, Kobe=78, Lebron's 3 pt=79, Kobe=78. I'm done. Lebron's midrange is better than KD.....

Edit, this is crazy right now, Manu's midrange is 64? Rondo's midrange 68? Kyle Lowry (mid) 56? Zbo 69?!?! While Josh Smith is 80, lmfao.

Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

Before you make an uproar, go to HoopData and check out shot % from those locations. For Kobe vs. LeBron that is.

yo DC i couold never find you for sliders man.....imma need you in 2k12.

also, is there an online dynasty feature now?

online seasons were lame.

yo DC i couold never find you for sliders man.....imma need you in 2k12.

also, is there an online dynasty feature now?

online seasons were lame.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They say Hop Steps, EuroSteps, and Spin Dunks have been toned down.

thank god.

THANK BASED GOD

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

If those BS dunks on the whole team happen i'll be dissapointed. If players run around in circles until they have space to shoot works still i'll be dissapointed, if lead passing is still that easy i'll be dissapointed.

We'll see.

you can stop those dunks by changing the "dunk in traffic" and "dunk success" sliders...also the "vertical" slider....

thats basic, man.

the run around in circles, i mean, if you cant defend someone not even playing offense....well

and lead passing is only easy against the computer...lmao

Originally Posted by Put em up

They say Hop Steps, EuroSteps, and Spin Dunks have been toned down.

thank god.

THANK BASED GOD

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

If those BS dunks on the whole team happen i'll be dissapointed. If players run around in circles until they have space to shoot works still i'll be dissapointed, if lead passing is still that easy i'll be dissapointed.

We'll see.

you can stop those dunks by changing the "dunk in traffic" and "dunk success" sliders...also the "vertical" slider....

thats basic, man.

the run around in circles, i mean, if you cant defend someone not even playing offense....well

and lead passing is only easy against the computer...lmao

Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

Those ratings still aren't as bad as Dirk's overall rating last year... Dirk was rated an 85, CARLOS BOOZER was rated exactly the same lol.  Dirk's rating still hasn't changed this year, SMH.  Oh well, overall ratings don't mean much, anyway.  But still
laugh.gif

Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

Those ratings still aren't as bad as Dirk's overall rating last year... Dirk was rated an 85, CARLOS BOOZER was rated exactly the same lol.  Dirk's rating still hasn't changed this year, SMH.  Oh well, overall ratings don't mean much, anyway.  But still
laugh.gif

how is it hard to comprehend that comparing overall ratings is ******ed?

someone who is a physical phenom will have a higher overall off top...they technically HAVE the compacity to do things, but the TENDENCY is HOW they actually play....

how is that hard to grasp?

how is it hard to comprehend that comparing overall ratings is ******ed?

someone who is a physical phenom will have a higher overall off top...they technically HAVE the compacity to do things, but the TENDENCY is HOW they actually play....

how is that hard to grasp?

finally got around to playing the demo today.

their faces, movements, and actions are
eek.gif

cant wait for next tuesday.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally got around to playing the demo today.

their faces, movements, and actions are
eek.gif

cant wait for next tuesday.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FYI: Pre-order Bonuses from Amazon.

bonus-bug-75px._SL75_V185690638_.jpg

Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K12, for PS3 or Xbox 360, and receive 1) a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads), 2) two bonus NBA teams, the '90-'91 Golden State Warriors and '01-'02 Sacramento Kings, and 3) files to print out the front cover of your choice (Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, or Magic Johnson), as which cover you initially receive cannot be guaranteed. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account, and cover links e-mailed, within two business days after your order ships. The two team access code will be packed in the game box. Offers valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. You will need a US PlayStation Network account or US Xbox Live account to download the bonus digital content. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live terms of use[/color]. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

FYI: Pre-order Bonuses from Amazon.

bonus-bug-75px._SL75_V185690638_.jpg

Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K12, for PS3 or Xbox 360, and receive 1) a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads), 2) two bonus NBA teams, the '90-'91 Golden State Warriors and '01-'02 Sacramento Kings, and 3) files to print out the front cover of your choice (Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, or Magic Johnson), as which cover you initially receive cannot be guaranteed. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account, and cover links e-mailed, within two business days after your order ships. The two team access code will be packed in the game box. Offers valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. You will need a US PlayStation Network account or US Xbox Live account to download the bonus digital content. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live terms of use[/color]. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

I thought 2k said those two teams weren't pre-order extras and everybody will be able to have them...
and i dont wanna have to print out my own cover, using all my ink n @#%# loll. so you're really only getting an amazon giftcard lol

and was that a ricky rubio sighting in the controls trailer...?

I thought 2k said those two teams weren't pre-order extras and everybody will be able to have them...
and i dont wanna have to print out my own cover, using all my ink n @#%# loll. so you're really only getting an amazon giftcard lol

and was that a ricky rubio sighting in the controls trailer...?

Back
Top Bottom