Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Looks like the options when creating a player are better, too. That player looks nothing like the guy every My Player looked like last year.
laugh.gif
No. He works for 2K, so his face was "done." That won't be able to be done via CAP
Not true, when the Mock Draft photo came out the player underneath Ronnie was a created player and everything about him looked more 'dynamic'.

Looks like the options when creating a player are better, too. That player looks nothing like the guy every My Player looked like last year.
laugh.gif
No. He works for 2K, so his face was "done." That won't be able to be done via CAP
Not true, when the Mock Draft photo came out the player underneath Ronnie was a created player and everything about him looked more 'dynamic'.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

laugh.gif
yup. 

laugh.gif
yup. 

laugh.gif

Wasn't there a way to put your face on the game if you had a camera or something? anyone know what I'm talking about?

laugh.gif

Wasn't there a way to put your face on the game if you had a camera or something? anyone know what I'm talking about?

HOLY $%+% @ THAT STARTING 5 PRESENTATION. WOW.

I NEEEEEED this game... I can't take anymore.
30t6p3b.gif
Why does Mo Will look like a alien tho.
nerd.gif

HOLY $%+% @ THAT STARTING 5 PRESENTATION. WOW.

I NEEEEEED this game... I can't take anymore.
30t6p3b.gif
Why does Mo Will look like a alien tho.
nerd.gif

NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #8 - Post Game

Zach Timmerman here, Gameplay Producer on NBA 2K12.  I’m here to break down changes we’ve made to one of my favorite aspects of basketball: post play.  One of our main goals this year was to improve the post game from top to bottom.  While we were satisfied with what we gave you last year, we wanted to make post play more accessible and better balanced from offense to defense.

There were numerous changes and upgrades that were made, but I’ll save you from some of the super small details and get into some of the most impactful changes we made to the post mechanics, movement, moves, shots and defense below.

Mechanical Changes

When we went to the drawing board this year, it was apparent we needed to reshuffle the mechanics to make the post game more accessible.  The first change was to move the post engage mechanic to a toggle on the Y button.  This essentially means you can press Y to put your player into a post backdown position and press Y to get back out again.  Movement in the post remains on the LSTICK.  Basic post moves are now on the Y button and R-Trigger.  Shots still use the Shot Stick or Shot Button, but can now be combined with the L-Trigger to get shots off of moves.  I am sure many of you saw this work so seamlessly in the recent Momentus Trailer.  The L-Trigger is also used as a modifier to create stand-still fakes and clear space moves, or what we call, “Clutch Moves

Back
Top Bottom