Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

game looks dope but i might hold off on release day if rookies are left out.... ill just wait until black friday when it goes on sale if that is indeed the case

307367_10150810516120305_221292025304_20496031_1647278398_n.jpg

My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Create your own Jump Shot: Among the many legacies Ronnie left in his NBA Hall of Fame career, he may be most remembered for his ridiculous shooting style. It reminded fans of a cross between Kevin Duckworth's one handed shot release with the unorthodox pigeon toes of Marcus Camby.

What will your style be?

pimp.gif

307367_10150810516120305_221292025304_20496031_1647278398_n.jpg

My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Create your own Jump Shot: Among the many legacies Ronnie left in his NBA Hall of Fame career, he may be most remembered for his ridiculous shooting style. It reminded fans of a cross between Kevin Duckworth's one handed shot release with the unorthodox pigeon toes of Marcus Camby.

What will your style be?

pimp.gif

Sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if they're making any changes to crew mode? I thought this mode had a ton of potential, but it was kind of annoying when the other team brought in 8-foot tall 99 rated players.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if they're making any changes to crew mode? I thought this mode had a ton of potential, but it was kind of annoying when the other team brought in 8-foot tall 99 rated players.

Looks like the options when creating a player are better, too. That player looks nothing like the guy every My Player looked like last year.
laugh.gif

Looks like the options when creating a player are better, too. That player looks nothing like the guy every My Player looked like last year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
No. He works for 2K, so his face was "done." That won't be able to be done via CAP

laugh.gif
No. He works for 2K, so his face was "done." That won't be able to be done via CAP

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
Hope your wrong 
laugh.gif
... unless he confirmed it. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
Hope your wrong 
laugh.gif
... unless he confirmed it. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom