Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

toine, any news on them fixing the lag online?

Dunno.

They might post an insight about online improvement.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

toine, any news on them fixing the lag online?

Dunno.

They might post an insight about online improvement.

Are the amount of games going to adjustable in myplayer this year? I hope we can adjust it to 28 like franchise mode. 82 games took forever to play at 12 min quarters, i was done after 1 season lol.

Are the amount of games going to adjustable in myplayer this year? I hope we can adjust it to 28 like franchise mode. 82 games took forever to play at 12 min quarters, i was done after 1 season lol.

that training sounds
pimp.gif

I won't be playing videogames this year. There is much more out there to be learned and experienced.

I won't be playing videogames this year. There is much more out there to be learned and experienced.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

And you felt the need to tell us this why?

And you felt the need to tell us this why?

[h2] [/h2]

[h2]NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7- Creating a Legend[/h2]

by NBA 2K on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:59am

Hello everyone!

Erick Boenisch, Producer for NBA 2K12, back once again.  I’m here today to tell you about a new mode you’ll be playing in the game this year, “NBA: Creating A Legend

[h2] [/h2]

[h2]NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7- Creating a Legend[/h2]

by NBA 2K on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:59am

Hello everyone!

Erick Boenisch, Producer for NBA 2K12, back once again.  I’m here today to tell you about a new mode you’ll be playing in the game this year, “NBA: Creating A Legend

indifferent.gif

Anyway,
pimp.gif
at LBJ being a 98 and Kobe a 94

indifferent.gif

Anyway,
pimp.gif
at LBJ being a 98 and Kobe a 94

game looks dope but i might hold off on release day if rookies are left out.... ill just wait until black friday when it goes on sale if that is indeed the case

Back
Top Bottom