Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Thanks. Can you tell me why there seems to be 2 different Swingmans then? Others I have seen have the stars for each of the player's ASG appearances around the LA11 logo.

Exactly why I think the LeBron you posted is actually fake. Is it yours? I have a Wade ASG jersey purchased from NBA. I can post up comparison pics if you can grab some of that James. My Wade has the stars and team logo on back as well.

Exactly why I think the LeBron you posted is actually fake. Is it yours? I have a Wade ASG jersey purchased from NBA. I can post up comparison pics if you can grab some of that James. My Wade has the stars and team logo on back as well.

It's not my jersey, but I know the guy and he said it was purchased from a Champs in NJ back then.

The Swingmans sold in the UK looked exactly the same of which I have a Kobe, which has already been deemed "100% fake" on here previously when I posted it.

My question is, okay if it looks 100% fake then how the £&@# did I possibly end up with a fake jersey from the biggest adidas flagship store in London?!

And also why am I seeing a jersey from the same year, sold in the US this time, that has the same specs as this "fake" jersey sold in an adidas flagship store?!

It's not my jersey, but I know the guy and he said it was purchased from a Champs in NJ back then.

The Swingmans sold in the UK looked exactly the same of which I have a Kobe, which has already been deemed "100% fake" on here previously when I posted it.

My question is, okay if it looks 100% fake then how the £&@# did I possibly end up with a fake jersey from the biggest adidas flagship store in London?!

And also why am I seeing a jersey from the same year, sold in the US this time, that has the same specs as this "fake" jersey sold in an adidas flagship store?!

I don't know how, if at all, how jersey's sold in the UK differ from US stores, but that might be the difference. That's another game altogether. I don't see an Adidas store selling any fake stuff lol. As for the NJ guy, I'm not sure. I will post a pic of my Wade from NBA store and you can see the differences. I assume you live in the UK?

I don't know how, if at all, how jersey's sold in the UK differ from US stores, but that might be the difference. That's another game altogether. I don't see an Adidas store selling any fake stuff lol. As for the NJ guy, I'm not sure. I will post a pic of my Wade from NBA store and you can see the differences. I assume you live in the UK?

Yes, based in London.

I can show you another example, check out last year's jerseys off the rack at the same store last year:[URL=http://s4.photobucket.com/user/YourMotherLovesIt/media/060220135882_zpscfee70ba.jpg.html]

These particular jerseys were marked as Swingmans and priced as such however they're clearly Replica quality.

I recall even checking NBAstore.com at the time and the Replicas on there had the stars on the left and right sides.

Something's not right!
[/URL]

Maybe they make the replica's for the all star game more like the champion replica's back in the day. Other then that i'm stumped. My friend bought the kobe 2011 all star jersey and it didn't have the stars either but it was a swingman, i remember the stitched numbers.

What about that Kobe though? Surely that looks fake to you as well?

I mean, even the fakes of last year's jerseys look more accurate then that!

I'd say that that Dell Curry is legit. I don't think that there are fake versions of that particular jersey.

My custom Swingman jersey's arrived today from NBAstore. Ordered them a week ago today so not bad. I am very happy with them even though they are just matching heat press twill letters/numbers. Only paid $180 for both with a birthday coupon so that's a "W" in my book. Enjoy the pics

Its impossible to find this in a medium
mean.gif
They've got all the sizes up on Nba.com

Saw an adidas 93 All-Star game snapback at Champs this weekend. When I saw the 96 game snapback months ago, a few weeks later the All-Star swingman jerseys showed up. May be a sign of things to come?

Back
Top Bottom