Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

ESPN/TNT about to televise all these Turkish games
laugh.gif

dont think VC or Tmac can take the risk of playing overseas and getting injured since they are both so damn fragile. they arent gonna mess up the chance at getting a couple more mill out of a team.

dont think VC or Tmac can take the risk of playing overseas and getting injured since they are both so damn fragile. they arent gonna mess up the chance at getting a couple more mill out of a team.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cant all the nba players just get together and start their own league? and like televise their games on court tv?
laugh.gif

"with the first pick of the 1st annual All Pro Basketball League draft the Anaheim Arrows select.....Lebron James..."

I was thinking something like this other day but maybe have shoe companies get involve in this thing. So like Nike has a huge pool of basketball players and have like 15-20 players tour around cities and basically play Team Nike pick-up games. If they can't get into NBA arenas because of the lockout, they should go to other arenas (college campuses maybe?) or cities like Seattle or Vancouver where the cities have big enough place for games but not really restrict to NBA rules because obviously those cities doesn't have NBA teams. If NFL's still locked out, fine, put TO and Tony Gonzalez there as well, I don't care 
laugh.gif

I don't know how they can cut checks for themselves but it could give them a great publicity nonetheless. I don't know if owners can do much to stop it either. Or do it for charities, I don't know. I just want to see some basketball by the time I take my sweaters out again, that's all. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cant all the nba players just get together and start their own league? and like televise their games on court tv?
laugh.gif

"with the first pick of the 1st annual All Pro Basketball League draft the Anaheim Arrows select.....Lebron James..."

I was thinking something like this other day but maybe have shoe companies get involve in this thing. So like Nike has a huge pool of basketball players and have like 15-20 players tour around cities and basically play Team Nike pick-up games. If they can't get into NBA arenas because of the lockout, they should go to other arenas (college campuses maybe?) or cities like Seattle or Vancouver where the cities have big enough place for games but not really restrict to NBA rules because obviously those cities doesn't have NBA teams. If NFL's still locked out, fine, put TO and Tony Gonzalez there as well, I don't care 
laugh.gif

I don't know how they can cut checks for themselves but it could give them a great publicity nonetheless. I don't know if owners can do much to stop it either. Or do it for charities, I don't know. I just want to see some basketball by the time I take my sweaters out again, that's all. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

T-Mac and VC would probably make more money in China than in the US. Well, if VC's contract gets bought out. 

oh its gonna get bought out, Vince played terrible in PHX. they dont want him.

and i just found out Jason Richardson is a free agent
eek.gif
Bulls?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

T-Mac and VC would probably make more money in China than in the US. Well, if VC's contract gets bought out. 

oh its gonna get bought out, Vince played terrible in PHX. they dont want him.

and i just found out Jason Richardson is a free agent
eek.gif
Bulls?

Back
Top Bottom