Originally Posted by rck2sactown

"The Sacramento Ranchers select Kevin Durant"

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 a cow or chicken will be the logo

I was thinking something like this other day but maybe have shoe companies get involve in this thing. So like Nike has a huge pool of basketball players and have like 15-20 players tour around cities and basically play Team Nike pick-up games. If they can't get into NBA arenas because of the lockout, they should go to other arenas (college campuses maybe?) or cities like Seattle or Vancouver where the cities have big enough place for games but not really restrict to NBA rules because obviously those cities doesn't have NBA teams. If NFL's still locked out, fine, put TO and Tony Gonzalez there as well, I don't care 

it would certainly help them sell their shoes that they are way overpricing this year
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

"The Sacramento Ranchers select Kevin Durant"

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 a cow or chicken will be the logo

I was thinking something like this other day but maybe have shoe companies get involve in this thing. So like Nike has a huge pool of basketball players and have like 15-20 players tour around cities and basically play Team Nike pick-up games. If they can't get into NBA arenas because of the lockout, they should go to other arenas (college campuses maybe?) or cities like Seattle or Vancouver where the cities have big enough place for games but not really restrict to NBA rules because obviously those cities doesn't have NBA teams. If NFL's still locked out, fine, put TO and Tony Gonzalez there as well, I don't care 

it would certainly help them sell their shoes that they are way overpricing this year
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom