Too many POR games getting national coverage imo
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Bynum.

Clippers getting a lot of games this year on national TV
eek.gif
Can't say Im surprised though
laugh.gif
It'll be good to see another team in the national TV rotation...

Im liking the Christmas day games too.
smokin.gif

20,000 posts
eek.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Clippers getting a lot of games this year on national TV
eek.gif
Can't say Im surprised though
laugh.gif
It'll be good to see another team in the national TV rotation...

Im liking the Christmas day games too.
smokin.gif

20,000 posts
eek.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Grizz schedule doesn't seem to hard FOR ONCE.

6 national TV games too
pimp.gif
 13 times including NBATV. I was really expecting a MEM/OKC TV game, but more than likely there will be one on NBATV (voting).

6 national TV games too
pimp.gif
 13 times including NBATV. I was really expecting a MEM/OKC TV game, but more than likely there will be one on NBATV (voting).

12 national TV games for the Sixers if you include NBATV. They obviously said *+%% it there's not going to be a season anyway.

12 national TV games for the Sixers if you include NBATV. They obviously said *+%% it there's not going to be a season anyway.

Mar'shon Brooks dropped 48 last night in a double overtime loss in a the Nike Pro Am game in NYC

I really do hope there are games this season to see this kid play. Yes it was a pro am but when you are the best player on the court with veteran scrub NBA players also playing, that says alot about the kid. Supposedly was a really good game too.

this one is a crappy dunk but another video of him in game.

Mar'shon Brooks dropped 48 last night in a double overtime loss in a the Nike Pro Am game in NYC

I really do hope there are games this season to see this kid play. Yes it was a pro am but when you are the best player on the court with veteran scrub NBA players also playing, that says alot about the kid. Supposedly was a really good game too.

this one is a crappy dunk but another video of him in game.

Kobe Rose Durant CP3 Fisher Tyreke Evans Mcgee and I think Derrick Williams are supposed to run a pair of exhibition games this weekend in the Philippines.

I've tried desperately to see how I can catch the game on tv over here. Hopefully somebody over there will put the games on youtube.

Kobe Rose Durant CP3 Fisher Tyreke Evans Mcgee and I think Derrick Williams are supposed to run a pair of exhibition games this weekend in the Philippines.

I've tried desperately to see how I can catch the game on tv over here. Hopefully somebody over there will put the games on youtube.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Timberwolves interview Mike Woodson[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This is what I didn't want to see when I arrived on ESPN.
I'm about 105% positive that Mike Woodson probably isn't the right coach for Ricky Rubio. What the hell are they thinking? I think they should try and sign some Euro league coach.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Timberwolves interview Mike Woodson[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This is what I didn't want to see when I arrived on ESPN.
I'm about 105% positive that Mike Woodson probably isn't the right coach for Ricky Rubio. What the hell are they thinking? I think they should try and sign some Euro league coach.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

6 national TV games too 
indifferent.gif

Who the hell wants to see that one hit wonder team?
30t6p3b.gif

One hit wonder? They beat the spurs and took the Thunder to 7 games WITHOUT Rudy gay

Back
Top Bottom