Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

^ You might lose even more home games with this lockout
30t6p3b.gif
Im curious how many season ticket holders stay on & what they're going to do with that...

Jennings last night -
Going T Mac off the backboard
eek.gif
sick.gif

^ You might lose even more home games with this lockout
30t6p3b.gif
Im curious how many season ticket holders stay on & what they're going to do with that...

Jennings last night -
Going T Mac off the backboard
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Wolves got 4 national games this year. Plz have someone interview Kahn
laugh.gif

are they actually on ESPN/TNT? thats good for them, they are a team i want to watch personally.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Wolves got 4 national games this year. Plz have someone interview Kahn
laugh.gif

are they actually on ESPN/TNT? thats good for them, they are a team i want to watch personally.

JB23 - Smart A$%$&%

LOL. I know. I am just saying for the purposes of the Full Season Schedule coming out that I am ticked that it is already two home games gone.

Now I have to Worry about 39 home games being knocked down to 25. lol. That ticks me off. in all honesty. Make the magic lose a home game.

YES I AM MAD. lol  This is coming from someone though that may miss the Nets/Wolves game on 11/13 (Jets/Pats 8:20, so I could go to both since Nets play at 1) and will miss the 12/11 Nets/Suns game to go to Jets/Chiefs lol. 

JB23 - Smart A$%$&%

LOL. I know. I am just saying for the purposes of the Full Season Schedule coming out that I am ticked that it is already two home games gone.

Now I have to Worry about 39 home games being knocked down to 25. lol. That ticks me off. in all honesty. Make the magic lose a home game.

YES I AM MAD. lol  This is coming from someone though that may miss the Nets/Wolves game on 11/13 (Jets/Pats 8:20, so I could go to both since Nets play at 1) and will miss the 12/11 Nets/Suns game to go to Jets/Chiefs lol. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I get what you're saying though... Not only do the Nets miss out on 2 games at Prudential... But they're the Magic games too.
grin.gif
I doubt last year many Nets fans we're mad about missing out on the Raptors.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
at the Wolves getting some air time... I always like when the typical teams aren't on TV.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I get what you're saying though... Not only do the Nets miss out on 2 games at Prudential... But they're the Magic games too.
grin.gif
I doubt last year many Nets fans we're mad about missing out on the Raptors.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
at the Wolves getting some air time... I always like when the typical teams aren't on TV.

^What they did was allow us to use our tickets for other games. So the four tickets total that I had for the two raptors game go me two extra lower level Lakers tickets (Cause the nets did for what we paid for them so they ate the difference if you got the lakers or Heat as an example) My friends got one extra lakers ticket for his wife and then got like two knicks and two jazz tickets for his other two.

They really did good by us especially for re-sale purposes (I still have 10 additional tickets coming my way for any games as per their promotion to renew in full last season. I did it to resell the knicks games and get like 8 tickets between those two and have two extra for either Lakers/Heat to resell or to have as extras for friends.

The people we sit with sold their knicks tickets and got 450.00 total for them. (we paid 22.50 last year in the lower level for our season seats. 19.50 this year in the lower level) So we saw the investment even in the lockout.

^What they did was allow us to use our tickets for other games. So the four tickets total that I had for the two raptors game go me two extra lower level Lakers tickets (Cause the nets did for what we paid for them so they ate the difference if you got the lakers or Heat as an example) My friends got one extra lakers ticket for his wife and then got like two knicks and two jazz tickets for his other two.

They really did good by us especially for re-sale purposes (I still have 10 additional tickets coming my way for any games as per their promotion to renew in full last season. I did it to resell the knicks games and get like 8 tickets between those two and have two extra for either Lakers/Heat to resell or to have as extras for friends.

The people we sit with sold their knicks tickets and got 450.00 total for them. (we paid 22.50 last year in the lower level for our season seats. 19.50 this year in the lower level) So we saw the investment even in the lockout.

^ Nets and Bobcats were the only teams not to get TNT/ESPN/ABC games.   

Nets got 5 NBA TV games (2 being in London against the Magic
grin.gif
)

Bobcats got no NBA TV games. Only team with no national coverage

^ Nets and Bobcats were the only teams not to get TNT/ESPN/ABC games.   

Nets got 5 NBA TV games (2 being in London against the Magic
grin.gif
)

Bobcats got no NBA TV games. Only team with no national coverage

Comical. No national for my squad again. Although I think it'll change like last year with flex scheduling and all. Amazing that teams with worse records get 1 ESPN/TNT game
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom