Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Comical. No national for my squad again. Although I think it'll change like last year with flex scheduling and all. Amazing that teams with worse records get 1 ESPN/TNT game
30t6p3b.gif

Or just buying Nets half season tickets to see the heat and Lakers. and my bad, the bobcats have one versus the kings. still. 

Or just buying Nets half season tickets to see the heat and Lakers. and my bad, the bobcats have one versus the kings. still. 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

smokin.gif
at the Wolves getting some air time... I always like when the typical teams aren't on TV.
Minnesota is scheduled to appear on national television four times this season, highlighted by an appearance on ESPN2 against the Houston Rockets on Friday, Nov. 25 at Target Center. The Wolves will also appear on NBA TV in road games at Phoenix (Dec. 21), Boston (Jan. 25) and Portland (March 3).
An ESPN2 game
pimp.gif
  Mchale and Flynn's return to Minnesota.

smokin.gif
at the Wolves getting some air time... I always like when the typical teams aren't on TV.
Minnesota is scheduled to appear on national television four times this season, highlighted by an appearance on ESPN2 against the Houston Rockets on Friday, Nov. 25 at Target Center. The Wolves will also appear on NBA TV in road games at Phoenix (Dec. 21), Boston (Jan. 25) and Portland (March 3).
An ESPN2 game
pimp.gif
  Mchale and Flynn's return to Minnesota.

^ You might lose even more home games with this lockout
30t6p3b.gif
Im curious how many season ticket holders stay on & what they're going to do with that...

Jennings last night -
Going T Mac off the backboard
eek.gif
sick.gif

It was nice. I think Selby got him a little better though.

^ You might lose even more home games with this lockout
30t6p3b.gif
Im curious how many season ticket holders stay on & what they're going to do with that...

Jennings last night -
Going T Mac off the backboard
eek.gif
sick.gif

It was nice. I think Selby got him a little better though.

Back
Top Bottom