Official NBA Finals Game 5: 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!

smh.gif
At stupid people who riot and do dumb %%*+ like that

Really I dont think there could have been more than 12 people there, and they've all been pictured, its only a matter of time before they're trackeddown, one of those idiots is gonna put a rare pair online.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Haven't read this thread at all, so I don't know it this has been discussed.

But why the !%%$ does Kobe try so hard to be like Mike? He watched one, too many Gatorade commercials when he was younger.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You see how he celebrated when time expired? Such a blatant rip-off of MJ's celebration when he beat the Cavs. I mean, come on.

Also, Trevor Ariza should of been Finals MVP, and Kobe needs to win without Phil Jackson.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're out of your damn mind.

Been waitin for this moment for a while. Glad to see my favorite athlete of all-time win another championship. mad props to the entire lakers organization.i'm especially happy for LO and Pau
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Haven't read this thread at all, so I don't know it this has been discussed.

But why the !%%$ does Kobe try so hard to be like Mike? He watched one, too many Gatorade commercials when he was younger.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You see how he celebrated when time expired? Such a blatant rip-off of MJ's celebration when he beat the Cavs. I mean, come on.

Also, Trevor Ariza should of been Finals MVP, and Kobe needs to win without Phil Jackson

u obviously wanted some attention, so here you go....

That play when he was hangin for 23 minutes showed it with his right pumped and banked it in was so ridiculous. Congrats to the laker fans.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
CONGRATS TO ALL MY FELLOW LAKER FANS!! TUPAC, KB8, SKA, BRIGHT, TUPAD, TBONE, EVERYONEEE
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ TBone being included amongst those Laker fans. C'mon now.
Shut up, you're just a hater.
I been rooting for the Lakers since the day Kobe came into the league.
I've been following this team through ALL the ups & downs.
I've been to Lakers games.
I got my Lakers gear.

Once again, people on NT will assume what they want to assume about me though
laugh.gif
it's comical

smh.gif
@ these riots. Sometimes I don't understand the humans.

02df885b751de906db8f832f4b00de80-getty-88005420adb004_g5_finalsportraits.jpg

Why does Jordan look like he just arrived on D block?
laugh.gif

Congrats to all the Laker fans. It's def a good feeling when your team wins.

I hate anything even associated with the Lakers, but congrats.

CELTICS TAKING IT IN 2010!!!!!!

Wow I slept terrible last night. Tossed and turned the whole time and woke up this morning from nightmares. Funny thing is I wasn't even that disappointedwhen Orlando lost cuz I never got excited about going to a game 6. When I woke up yesterday I had a feeling it would end last night.

Congrats to the Lakers. You guys played great and proved you were the better team.

Only thing I'm mad at is the lack of real fans in Orlando and the fact that 90% of the population never even gave us at chance in any of our series. Morespecifically against the Cavs.

Guess I'll try a second attempt at getting some sleep now.

!!!!! 2009 NBA CHAMPS THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS !!!!..........YES CONGRATULATIONS 2 KOBE, DA LAKERS, LAKERS ORGANIZATION N ALL OUR FANS WHO BEEN WAITING FOR THISMOMENT FOR A WHILE 7YEARS 2B EXACT........THIS IS GREAT.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!......ALL THE HATERS AINT GOT +%!% 2SAY NOW!!!!!...PROVED ALL THE HATERS NDOUBTERS WRONG!!!!.....LAKERS ARE THE CHAMPIONS N KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER!!!!.........LEBRON WAS THE MVP THIS YEAR BUT KOBE GOT THE OTHER MVP TROPHY THATCOUNTS THE MOST!!!!

Lakers won this title because Stern let them get Gasol for Kwame

I don't care what yall say

Kobe would still be loosing in the 1st round if it wasn't for that

I can't stand Kobe, but I'd be a fool to deny what an outstanding player he has become. He understands the game and how important the pieces that theLakers organization has put around him. This is the first time that I've seen Kobe buy into Phil Jackson's philosophy, and it was a beautiful thing towatch. Ariza, Pau, Bynum, Lamar, and showed the championship team mental toughness that is rare among teams in this era. I will be rooting against Kobe forthe rest of his career, but this 4th Championship was well deserved with all of the hard fought series that they came together through.

Congrats L.A. 2009 NBA Champs

Back
Top Bottom