Official NBA Finals Game 5: 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!

314e01b8c096b5380f3da34009f56707-getty-88005420adb009_g5_finalsportraits.jpg

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

such a great feeling

it feels like I've been smokin the stickiest of the icky all night long

I like how Kobe was copying Jordan once again with that celebration when the game ended.

Congrats to Kobe I guess. I hate the Lakers still.

LOL at dudes saying Ariza should be Finals MVP. What kind of nonsense is that? In that case, James Posey should have been the Finals MVP last season.
laugh.gif

And now, dudes are saying that Kobe needs to win without Phil? Do you realize that even discredits MJ? You guys can't be serious.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

LOL at dudes saying Ariza should be Finals MVP. What kind of nonsense is that? In that case, James Posey should have been the Finals MVP last season.
laugh.gif

And now, dudes are saying that Kobe needs to win without Phil? Do you realize that even discredits MJ? You guys can't be serious.
laugh.gif
seriously, dudes is trippin.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We need to cut them some slack, the haters are all discombobulated right now, they don't know what to do. Their worst fears have come toa startling realization tonight so they are spewing whatever comes to their heads.

laugh.gif
@ MJ having patents on celebrations, what do you want him todo...break out the worm, moonwalk, or stanky leg?

I knew the Lakers would be champs at the start of the season, not a fan at all but they definitely deserved it and congrats to all the real Laker fans.

I already see more LA sigs than I have seen before...
laugh.gif

Despite rooting against the Lakers all playoffs it really is amazing to see any team win and celebrate all the hard work, must feel amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

So Kobe just won his 4th ring and wins it without Shaq. What will they say now?
Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Also, Trevor Ariza should of been Finals MVP, and Kobe needs to win without Phil Jackson.
...there's the first one, folks.

But anything coming from you shouldn't be taken seriously after that idiotic argument you had in the previous game thread.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We need to cut them some slack, the haters are all discombobulated right now, they don't know what to do. Their worst fears have come to a startling realization tonight so they are spewing whatever comes to their heads.

laugh.gif
@ MJ having patents on celebrations, what do you want him to do...break out the worm, moonwalk, or stanky leg?
Then Kobe would still be lacking originality.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Kobe could do no right in his celebration. Either he was going to copy MJ, copy somebody else, or not care enough because he is "high and mighty"above all.

and Kobe needs to win without Phil Jackson.

By far the dumbest thing I've ever read in my 13 years of using the internet.

Congratulations Lakers, it was a great season.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom