Official NBA Finals Game 5: 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!

WE DID IT!!!!! WE FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm soooooooo happy we won the 'chip this year. It just feels so good after that loss in the finals last year.

I'm just glad its finally over cus watching Laker games this season has been
sick.gif
on my blood pressure
laugh.gif

'09 CHAMPS!

pimp.gif

So, in a proper way to say goodbye to the 2008-2009 season, I'm writing this on June 14th, but I won't be able to post this until tomorrow because Ihit my post-limit, as expected.

First off, I want to congratulate all the Lakers players, minus Sasha Vujasuck, DJ Mbenga, Adam Crybaby Morrison, and Sun Yue. . Yes, I happily congratulateKobe, Pau, LO, Fisher, Luke Walton, Ariza, the rest of them dudes.

Second, I sincerely and genuinely thought that the Magic had this series in the bag, but they don't have the mental toughness to win it all. I thought thatShard, Hedo, and Dwight especially was ready to take it all this year. I was wrong. The Lakers outclassed them the entire series, and when it came down tocritical moments, it wasn't just Kobe, it was Lamar, it was Pau Gasol, it was Derek Flopping Fisher, it was Trev Ariza, these guys straight pulled it out.

Before I continue on about the Lakers, props to the Magic players who showed up. (Yeah, this is going to be a LONG post, I know most of you won't readthis, but I know a few of you will, and it's directed to those Lakers fans who know what's up, the Lakers fans who I'm cool with). First off, Iwant to say screw all you haters of JJ Redick, I've liked this kid since he entered the NBA (I didn't follow College ball back then). This kid hasconsistently broken any expectations that are set so low, he's gotten better, he's a damn good passer, and I'm happy to see him excel on this team.Not only that, he played some GREAT DEFENSE IN THESE PLAYOFFS. Yeah I said it, you know it's true too when he locked up Ray Allen. Next, Courtney Lee, thedude is a damn rookie. I don't care what anyone has to say, that guy is going to be a stud in the League with his toughness. That lay-up he missed at theend of game three was damn near impossible to make, and he played great the whole Playoffs, prop to him. Next, the Bay Area's own, Mikael Pietrus. Thisdude made some of the best highlights in the entire Finals, he had to face the toughest match-ups of ANYONE in the Playoffs this year (How you like PP, thenLeBron, then Kobe? ). I also want to note about Jameer Nelson and Rafer Alston. I'm sorry, but Rafer, you gotta go. You aren't better than JameerNelson, you did a great job helping them get into the Playoffs, but dude was just ineffective in the Playoffs. Then you go slapping Eddie House up the head?Nah actually that was pretty funny, . But if the Magic want any kind of cohesiveness next year, Rafer has to go, because Jameer IS the better guard, but theyjust brought him back a bit too early. Gortat, Polish Hammer, go ahead and get paid. . If the Magic care to keep you, more power to them, but go some wherethat you'll start at, Dallas maybe? . Before I mention Hedo.. Shard it's too bad you fell asleep in all the losses in the Finals, because now peoplewill forget how damn great you played in these Playoffs. I hope he continues to keep his head up, and keep truckin', because he's not going to sharethe backcourt /w Hedo anymore... Yeah, Hedo Turkoglu is gone IMO. Unless the Magic are willing to put down some major Rashard Lewis-esque $$$, Hedo is as goodas gone. Great year from him, and he'll get paid wherever he goes. He deserves to. Dude can put the ball on the floor, dude can pass the ball, he canshoot, and he's clutch. I honestly want him to go to a different team, because this isn't the right environment for him IMO. Dwight, get your head onstraight, work the entire summer on the offensive end, because you got a lot of work ahead of you. Before I get onto the Lakers, Fat Man Gundy is a realhumble, nice guy, but you got to go. He's not a good coach, he's the white version of Mike Brown, I'm tired of this dude, sit down in favor of abetter coach.

Now onto the World Champion Lakers... . First things first, I've been pulling the Lakers fans legs all Finals talking how much I hate them and want theMagic to win. Secondly, DAMN that hat Phil Jackson wore was , dude is definitely the best coach ever IMO. I DID want the Magic to win, and I was rooting forthem, but I'm happy for the Lakers. They had a fantastic year, a very solid NBA Playoffs, and played like a TEAM this whole Playoffs, they deserved it. So,I wonder how Sasha Vujasuck feels that he didn't score a single point in the Finals, good job scrub. . Lamar Candyman Odamn!! This dude pulled off two ofthe best layups in game 5 that I've ever seen in my LIFE. . He really put up some courageous efforts the entire Playoffs, he showed that he isn't assoft as his other Lakers front-line teammates. I'm happy for Odom. I also hope the Lakers pay him very generously this year, he deserves every bit of it.He shut up when he was moved to the bench in favor of Bynum (who I'll get to later ). He did it for them when they needed him, he made big plays, he madeMONEY plays that get you that $. Hopefully him and Ariza won't fold now that they're both going to get paid. Ariza, you are the $%%@%%@ man.. . Dudemade key play after key play after key play AFTER KEY DAMN PLAY for the Lakers in game four. Dude shot nearly 50% from deep, made some great plays, and hasearned him a lot of money this off-season, whether it's with LA or not. It's really funny that Orlando traded him for Cook and let the big piece ofthat deal go in Mo Evans. Shannon Brown, good job given the minutes you had, shooting well from deep, playing hard, earning your contract, earning your ring .Fisher way to keep up with the young guns this year, even though your flopping irritates me to no end. You have now gave HUNDREDS of NikeTalk users a new .gifto use of your smile. . Luke, even you made some plays that made me raise my eyebrows these Playoffs. Bynum, you got a lot of damn work to do son. Work on yourpost moves, your hands are getting better, but you showed that the Lakers have a lot of work to do with you. It's really a shame you got such a fatcontract so early. You better live up to it. So before Kobe, there's that big Spaniard Pau Gasol, I have a love/hate relationship with this dude. Iabsolutely LOVED him when he was with the Grizz, but then he was GIVEN to the Lakers for a bag of cookies, . But he has worked hard and done what the Lakershave asked of him, being the second option behind Kobe, and has excelled at doing so. He's probably the second-player on the Lakers I'm happy to seeget his ring this year. Pau took no crap from no one, made some HUGE plays, played the boards well, and even made some defensive stops. Congratulations to PauGasol. Kobe, what is there to say. You played amazing during the Playoffs, averaging 30, 5 and 5, they threw everything at him except the kitchen sink and hestill got it done. Four championships, you no longer have the stigma that you need Shaq, good luck getting your fifth ring.

So another year, another NBA season. Great year, break-out players, huge games, some great teams, and the Lakers back on top once again. It's going to be afun off-season with the draft in a few weeks, and then free-agency market. I know there's not much hype about this draft class, but I like all theprospects, guys like Rubio, Jennings, Flynn, Hill, Harden, Curry, hell even Psycho T! . It's been a pleasure this year, and as a fellow fan of the NBAmoreso than an individual team nowadays (I see you SHUGHES! see you in October my dude, ), cheers to a good 2008-2009 season, and lets have an awesome2009-2010 season!

Once again, goodjob Lakers.

looking through pictures on yahoo,
roll.gif
at these dudes who broke into a shoe store and stole shoes while some dude with camera is there taking pictures.

lakers did it!!!! i literally cried as sound as the buzzer sounded, so happy right now. ive been waiting for this for a while, congrats lakers!!!
see you at the coliseum on wednesday!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

So, in a proper way to say goodbye to the 2008-2009 season, I'm writing this on June 14th, but I won't be able to post this until tomorrow because I hit my post-limit, as expected.

First off, I want to congratulate all the Lakers players, minus Sasha Vujasuck, DJ Mbenga, Adam Crybaby Morrison, and Sun Yue. . Yes, I happily congratulate Kobe, Pau, LO, Fisher, Luke Walton, Ariza, the rest of them dudes.

Second, I sincerely and genuinely thought that the Magic had this series in the bag, but they don't have the mental toughness to win it all. I thought that Shard, Hedo, and Dwight especially was ready to take it all this year. I was wrong. The Lakers outclassed them the entire series, and when it came down to critical moments, it wasn't just Kobe, it was Lamar, it was Pau Gasol, it was Derek Flopping Fisher, it was Trev Ariza, these guys straight pulled it out.

Before I continue on about the Lakers, props to the Magic players who showed up. (Yeah, this is going to be a LONG post, I know most of you won't read this, but I know a few of you will, and it's directed to those Lakers fans who know what's up, the Lakers fans who I'm cool with). First off, I want to say screw all you haters of JJ Redick, I've liked this kid since he entered the NBA (I didn't follow College ball back then). This kid has consistently broken any expectations that are set so low, he's gotten better, he's a damn good passer, and I'm happy to see him excel on this team. Not only that, he played some GREAT DEFENSE IN THESE PLAYOFFS. Yeah I said it, you know it's true too when he locked up Ray Allen. Next, Courtney Lee, the dude is a damn rookie. I don't care what anyone has to say, that guy is going to be a stud in the League with his toughness. That lay-up he missed at the end of game three was damn near impossible to make, and he played great the whole Playoffs, prop to him. Next, the Bay Area's own, Mikael Pietrus. This dude made some of the best highlights in the entire Finals, he had to face the toughest match-ups of ANYONE in the Playoffs this year (How you like PP, then LeBron, then Kobe? ). I also want to note about Jameer Nelson and Rafer Alston. I'm sorry, but Rafer, you gotta go. You aren't better than Jameer Nelson, you did a great job helping them get into the Playoffs, but dude was just ineffective in the Playoffs. Then you go slapping Eddie House up the head? Nah actually that was pretty funny, . But if the Magic want any kind of cohesiveness next year, Rafer has to go, because Jameer IS the better guard, but they just brought him back a bit too early. Gortat, Polish Hammer, go ahead and get paid. . If the Magic care to keep you, more power to them, but go some where that you'll start at, Dallas maybe? . Before I mention Hedo.. Shard it's too bad you fell asleep in all the losses in the Finals, because now people will forget how damn great you played in these Playoffs. I hope he continues to keep his head up, and keep truckin', because he's not going to share the backcourt /w Hedo anymore... Yeah, Hedo Turkoglu is gone IMO. Unless the Magic are willing to put down some major Rashard Lewis-esque $$$, Hedo is as good as gone. Great year from him, and he'll get paid wherever he goes. He deserves to. Dude can put the ball on the floor, dude can pass the ball, he can shoot, and he's clutch. I honestly want him to go to a different team, because this isn't the right environment for him IMO. Dwight, get your head on straight, work the entire summer on the offensive end, because you got a lot of work ahead of you. Before I get onto the Lakers, Fat Man Gundy is a real humble, nice guy, but you got to go. He's not a good coach, he's the white version of Mike Brown, I'm tired of this dude, sit down in favor of a better coach.

Now onto the World Champion Lakers
n pulling the Lakers fans legs all Finals talking how much I hate them and want the Magic to win. Secondly, DAMN that hat Phil Jackson wore was , dude is definitely the best coach ever IMO. I DID want the Magic to win, and I was rooting for them, but I'm happy for the Lakers. They had a fantastic year, a very solid NBA Playoffs, and played like a TEAM this whole Playoffs, they deserved it. So, I wonder how Sasha Vujasuck feels that he didn't score a single point in the Finals, good job scrub. . Lamar Candyman Odamn!! This dude pulled off two of the best layups in game 5 that I've ever seen in my LIFE. . He really put up some courageous efforts the entire Playoffs, he showed that he isn't as soft as his other Lakers front-line teammates. I'm happy for Odom. I also hope the Lakers pay him very generously this year, he deserves every bit of it. He shut up when he was moved to the bench in favor of Bynum (who I'll get to later ). He did it for them when they needed him, he made big plays, he made MONEY plays that get you that $. Hopefully him and Ariza won't fold now that they're both going to get paid. Ariza, you are the $%%@%%@ man.. . Dude made key play after key play after key play AFTER KEY DAMN PLAY for the Lakers in game four. Dude shot nearly 50% from deep, made some great plays, and has earned him a lot of money this off-season, whether it's with LA or not. It's really funny that Orlando traded him for Cook and let the big piece of that deal go in Mo Evans. Shannon Brown, good job given the minutes you had, shooting well from deep, playing hard, earning your contract, earning your ring . Fisher way to keep up with the young guns this year, even though your flopping irritates me to no end. You have now gave HUNDREDS of NikeTalk users a new .gif to use of your smile. . Luke, even you made some plays that made me raise my eyebrows these Playoffs. Bynum, you got a lot of damn work to do son. Work on your post moves, your hands are getting better, but you showed that the Lakers have a lot of work to do with you. It's really a shame you got such a fat contract so early. You better live up to it. So before Kobe, there's that big Spaniard Pau Gasol, I have a love/hate relationship with this dude. I absolutely LOVED him when he was with the Grizz, but then he was GIVEN to the Lakers for a bag of cookies, . But he has worked hard and done what the Lakers have asked of him, being the second option behind Kobe, and has excelled at doing so. He's probably the second-player on the Lakers I'm happy to see get his ring this year. Pau took no crap from no one, made some HUGE plays, played the boards well, and even made some defensive stops. Congratulations to Pau Gasol. Kobe, what is there to say. You played amazing during the Playoffs, averaging 30, 5 and 5, they threw everything at him except the kitchen sink and he still got it done. Four championships, you no longer have the stigma that you need Shaq, good luck getting your fifth ring.

So another year, another NBA season. Great year, break-out players, huge games, some great teams, and the Lakers back on top once again. It's going to be a fun off-season with the draft in a few weeks, and then free-agency market. I know there's not much hype about this draft class, but I like all the prospects, guys like Rubio, Jennings, Flynn, Hill, Harden, Curry, hell even Psycho T! . It's been a pleasure this year, and as a fellow fan of the NBA moreso than an individual team nowadays (I see you SHUGHES! see you in October my dude, ), cheers to a good 2008-2009 season, and lets have an awesome 2009-2010 season!

Sorry they aren't world champions. The USA team became world champions last year when they won the Olympics because they faced the world. Being world champs would imply them going in a playoff against all the best teams in every league in every country. Not that I'm saying they'd lose tothem because I don't think they would. But they are just NBA champs. This whole notion of teams in the USA calling themselves world champions is a bitabsurd.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

So, in a proper way to say goodbye to the 2008-2009 season, I'm writing this on June 14th, but I won't be able to post this until tomorrow because I hit my post-limit, as expected.

First off, I want to congratulate all the Lakers players, minus Sasha Vujasuck, DJ Mbenga, Adam Crybaby Morrison, and Sun Yue. . Yes, I happily congratulate Kobe, Pau, LO, Fisher, Luke Walton, Ariza, the rest of them dudes.

Second, I sincerely and genuinely thought that the Magic had this series in the bag, but they don't have the mental toughness to win it all. I thought that Shard, Hedo, and Dwight especially was ready to take it all this year. I was wrong. The Lakers outclassed them the entire series, and when it came down to critical moments, it wasn't just Kobe, it was Lamar, it was Pau Gasol, it was Derek Flopping Fisher, it was Trev Ariza, these guys straight pulled it out.

Before I continue on about the Lakers, props to the Magic players who showed up. (Yeah, this is going to be a LONG post, I know most of you won't read this, but I know a few of you will, and it's directed to those Lakers fans who know what's up, the Lakers fans who I'm cool with). First off, I want to say screw all you haters of JJ Redick, I've liked this kid since he entered the NBA (I didn't follow College ball back then). This kid has consistently broken any expectations that are set so low, he's gotten better, he's a damn good passer, and I'm happy to see him excel on this team. Not only that, he played some GREAT DEFENSE IN THESE PLAYOFFS. Yeah I said it, you know it's true too when he locked up Ray Allen. Next, Courtney Lee, the dude is a damn rookie. I don't care what anyone has to say, that guy is going to be a stud in the League with his toughness. That lay-up he missed at the end of game three was damn near impossible to make, and he played great the whole Playoffs, prop to him. Next, the Bay Area's own, Mikael Pietrus. This dude made some of the best highlights in the entire Finals, he had to face the toughest match-ups of ANYONE in the Playoffs this year (How you like PP, then LeBron, then Kobe? ). I also want to note about Jameer Nelson and Rafer Alston. I'm sorry, but Rafer, you gotta go. You aren't better than Jameer Nelson, you did a great job helping them get into the Playoffs, but dude was just ineffective in the Playoffs. Then you go slapping Eddie House up the head? Nah actually that was pretty funny, . But if the Magic want any kind of cohesiveness next year, Rafer has to go, because Jameer IS the better guard, but they just brought him back a bit too early. Gortat, Polish Hammer, go ahead and get paid. . If the Magic care to keep you, more power to them, but go some where that you'll start at, Dallas maybe? . Before I mention Hedo.. Shard it's too bad you fell asleep in all the losses in the Finals, because now people will forget how damn great you played in these Playoffs. I hope he continues to keep his head up, and keep truckin', because he's not going to share the backcourt /w Hedo anymore... Yeah, Hedo Turkoglu is gone IMO. Unless the Magic are willing to put down some major Rashard Lewis-esque $$$, Hedo is as good as gone. Great year from him, and he'll get paid wherever he goes. He deserves to. Dude can put the ball on the floor, dude can pass the ball, he can shoot, and he's clutch. I honestly want him to go to a different team, because this isn't the right environment for him IMO. Dwight, get your head on straight, work the entire summer on the offensive end, because you got a lot of work ahead of you. Before I get onto the Lakers, Fat Man Gundy is a real humble, nice guy, but you got to go. He's not a good coach, he's the white version of Mike Brown, I'm tired of this dude, sit down in favor of a better coach.

Now onto the World Champion Lakers... . First things first, I've been pulling the Lakers fans legs all Finals talking how much I hate them and want the Magic to win. Secondly, DAMN that hat Phil Jackson wore was , dude is definitely the best coach ever IMO. I DID want the Magic to win, and I was rooting for them, but I'm happy for the Lakers. They had a fantastic year, a very solid NBA Playoffs, and played like a TEAM this whole Playoffs, they deserved it. So, I wonder how Sasha Vujasuck feels that he didn't score a single point in the Finals, good job scrub. . Lamar Candyman Odamn!! This dude pulled off two of the best layups in game 5 that I've ever seen in my LIFE. . He really put up some courageous efforts the entire Playoffs, he showed that he isn't as soft as his other Lakers front-line teammates. I'm happy for Odom. I also hope the Lakers pay him very generously this year, he deserves every bit of it. He shut up when he was moved to the bench in favor of Bynum (who I'll get to later ). He did it for them when they needed him, he made big plays, he made MONEY plays that get you that $. Hopefully him and Ariza won't fold now that they're both going to get paid. Ariza, you are the $%%@%%@ man.. . Dude made key play after key play after key play AFTER KEY DAMN PLAY for the Lakers in game four. Dude shot nearly 50% from deep, made some great plays, and has earned him a lot of money this off-season, whether it's with LA or not. It's really funny that Orlando traded him for Cook and let the big piece of that deal go in Mo Evans. Shannon Brown, good job given the minutes you had, shooting well from deep, playing hard, earning your contract, earning your ring . Fisher way to keep up with the young guns this year, even though your flopping irritates me to no end. You have now gave HUNDREDS of NikeTalk users a new .gif to use of your smile. . Luke, even you made some plays that made me raise my eyebrows these Playoffs. Bynum, you got a lot of damn work to do son. Work on your post moves, your hands are getting better, but you showed that the Lakers have a lot of work to do with you. It's really a shame you got such a fat contract so early. You better live up to it. So before Kobe, there's that big Spaniard Pau Gasol, I have a love/hate relationship with this dude. I absolutely LOVED him when he was with the Grizz, but then he was GIVEN to the Lakers for a bag of cookies, . But he has worked hard and done what the Lakers have asked of him, being the second option behind Kobe, and has excelled at doing so. He's probably the second-player on the Lakers I'm happy to see get his ring this year. Pau took no crap from no one, made some HUGE plays, played the boards well, and even made some defensive stops. Congratulations to Pau Gasol. Kobe, what is there to say. You played amazing during the Playoffs, averaging 30, 5 and 5, they threw everything at him except the kitchen sink and he still got it done. Four championships, you no longer have the stigma that you need Shaq, good luck getting your fifth ring.

So another year, another NBA season. Great year, break-out players, huge games, some great teams, and the Lakers back on top once again. It's going to be a fun off-season with the draft in a few weeks, and then free-agency market. I know there's not much hype about this draft class, but I like all the prospects, guys like Rubio, Jennings, Flynn, Hill, Harden, Curry, hell even Psycho T! . It's been a pleasure this year, and as a fellow fan of the NBA moreso than an individual team nowadays (I see you SHUGHES! see you in October my dude, ), cheers to a good 2008-2009 season, and lets have an awesome 2009-2010 season!

i read that whole post man, much respect.... luck to the mavs next year too....

"Kobe needs to win without Phil Jackson"?
Really? Are you serious? So by you saying that, what are you saying about MJ? You gonna say the same thing about him? Cuz you know he won with Phil all 6times, right?
Haters keep hating I guess. To the point where they're just speaking nonsense.

Kobe once again still tryin to immitate mike with the 3 jumps and arm pumps at the end. He gets a
indifferent.gif
for still tryin to be like mike with that crap. But other than that thedude came hard and dominated, its good he got one on his own. Im just glad i didnt have to watch the most boring team in the history of basketball (the spurs)in the finals so all in all it was a good season.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

capt.e45c76777dd74b718bf742decacbe2f1.nba_finals_reax_basketball_cajh116.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
, dude is cheezin'

tired.gif
, shameful.
eek.gif
... This store has a bunch of grails.. It's based offconsignment
smh.gif
... A lot of dudes are gonna be heated tomorrow morning...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I absolutely LOVED him when he was with the Grizz, but then he was GIVEN to the Lakers for a bag of cookies
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But good read...

You know it's true,
laugh.gif

Kwame Brown..
sick.gif

I like in that picture last posted how there's a dude holding a pair of sneaks in his hands,
laugh.gif

Fans who do that are pathetic though..
smh.gif

Don't think that's FCLA... The whole thing was going on near the Staples Center. Fairfax is nowhere near the Staples Center, unless they travel fast.Haven't been there for a while, but it doesn't look like FCLA either.

Back
Top Bottom