Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I don't think this series is one-sided at ALL .

& if I was Kobe , I wouldn't trust those dudes either . Fisher can't hit a damn lay-up , Odom does dumb !@!* , Pau has butterfingers , Farmar is inconsistent , Brown hasn't had enough minutes to get his rhythm , etc .

Kobe is the captain , he normally makes the right decisions for the team . He makes mistakes too , but he IS the most reliable .
Fisher and Odom have played really good in the Finals, as has Pau, but Kobe has just made some dumb decisions in the thick of things in the pasttwo games.

It would not surprise me to see a passive Kobe in game 4.

Problem is the Magic will be ready for that.

I believe we wll know with in the first couple of mintues we will know how this game is going to go. If the Magic keep hard trapping Kobe and he passes offwith the players hitting shots its a win. If the role players don't hit the shots it could be a long night.

But I look at it this way we got 2 games to win one on the road to have 2 shots to close out at home.....

I want game 4, but game 5 will do.

laugh.gif
being surprised a Lakers Final loss is 'only' 73 pages.

A lot of Lakers fans think the haters come out in droves, and while granted the Lakers do have a lot of haters, the real truth of the matter is, there are alot of Lakers fans who go ghost when their team loses, which means less posts/less pages.

Go compare 'em to the win threads and you'll see.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

A lot of Lakers fans think the haters come out in droves, and while granted the Lakers do have a lot of haters, the real truth of the matter is, there are a lot of Lakers fans who go ghost when their team loses, which means less posts/less pages.

It's become VERY easy to tell the difference between Kobe fans/Lakers homers and real Lakers fans.

^
Naw, I don't know about that Franchise. Plenty of Laker fans in here postin. I think the reason it's so quiet is all the other teams are gone whichmeans those posters get to stay extra quiet right about now.

If the Cavs were still alive we'd have PLENTY of them in here pointing at Kobe. Since they on vacation for the summer, time to talk baseball or somethin.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

God I feel
sick.gif
right now due to this loss it was hard for me to get tosleep last night
roll.gif

I know we aren't going to win every game but after last year I get nervous as hell.

i'm pissed because we had a chance to win it last night, even though it wasn't a must win game for us
we were so close
smh.gif

we'll be good for game 4 though

People are really suprised that ORLANDO won a game....

Slice it any way you want, THEY JUST SHOT THE LIGHTS OUT...

I highly doubted we would sweep them anyway....

Same as i highly doubt we'll lose all 3 games....

There are a lot of Lakers fans still posting, but that's the thing. The fan base is so huge, when a loss like this happens, a lot become quiet. Who knows,maybe Kobe stans had to look the other way because of the type of game/finish he had.

Had he been clutch in the end, like he usually is, we'd be seeing mamba pics posted.
laugh.gif

Again, the Lakers and Kobe have haters no doubt, but considering we'll never see Kobe go 5-10 again or whatever it is from the line probably in ourlifetime, the haters should in theory be out in full force based off that performance. Eh, not really.

The refs are just missing so many calls on both sides. of coarse being a laker fan im just going to point out the lakers side. But yea refs are controlingthe game to much. they should just let the two teams battle it out. I mean when the lakers were down 8 then all the sudden cuts it down to 2 they would call atouchy foul just so they can stop the run. $@$!

Game 3 did show that Magics needs to shoot 60% from the field to win the series.

We lose this series, good luck keepin it to 70 pages.
laugh.gif

I'll be worth 25 myself cryin and drownin in cold sweats.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

We lose this series, good luck keepin it to 70 pages.
laugh.gif

I'll be worth 25 myself cryin and drownin in cold sweats.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
maaaaaan.....

if we lose back to back in the finals ...Esp this year when we have the better team I.M.O... again J.M.O...

i'll SLEEP MY LIFE AWAY UNTIL NEXT YEARS PLAYOFFS START...and possibly become an alchoholic..
ohwell.gif

I was the first one in here after he said that, I almost quoted him, but I didn't want to mess with the series like that, so I just backed out of thethread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A lot of Lakers fans think the haters come out in droves, and while granted the Lakers do have a lot of haters, the real truth of the matter is, there are a lot of Lakers fans who go ghost when their team loses, which means less posts/less pages.

That's why I get mad. A lot of "Lakers" fans I know don't wanna support their team when they lose. A lot of these so called fansdon't really watch the games.

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

That's why I get mad. A lot of "Lakers" fans I know don't wanna support their team when they lose. A lot of these so called fans don't really watch the games.

If thats the case you don't know any "laker" fans.

Originally Posted by jtwo8ight

laugh.gif

That's why I get mad. A lot of "Lakers" fans I know don't wanna support their team when they lose. A lot of these so called fans don't really watch the games.

If thats the case you don't know any "laker" fans.
win or lose we post...i dont know what you're talking about
indifferent.gif

That wasn't a goaltend on Dwight Howard. The ball wasn't above the cylinder and it wasn't on it's way down. And krazy88s everyone knows they're human and make mistakes, but you can make so many costly mistakes.
i was actually talking about this play above and if you dont think thats a goaltend then you should stop watching basketball
laugh.gif
and yes like i said refs make mistakes but they need to be more consistent

For real. Where's this talk about 'Laker fans don't show up when they lose' coming from?

What happens when we lose is that the bandwagonners stop posting; the real Laker fans are still here, loud and clear.

When we win, the real Laker fans and the bandwagonners post.

It's like, when we lose, we still post in large numbers; when we win, we post in larger numbers.

To all you guys that quoted me, I'm not talking about y'all. I know very few true Lakers fans. A lot just hop on the bandwagon. You can also tell whothe real fans are here on NT too. That's not the goaltend I was talking about either. I was talking about the one they didn't call on him in Game 3 (Sotechnically it wasn't but I thought the dude on the other page was talking about Game 3).

Back
Top Bottom