Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

Originally Posted by toine2983

was that stuckey getting crossed like that
laugh.gif
they shouldve showed what happened to that fool

Originally Posted by Im Not You

KD definitely will be playing 2K11 in his spare time.

Wasn't it Arenas who came out and said he like 2k better the year he was on NBA Live's cover
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

seen a few clips on here and on other sites

game has shown improvement but still aint sold

Some people from OS got their hands on a retail build of the game.

They posted their impressions
here

That Elite 11 vid up there looks pretty good with the collisions, but Kobe's steps are terrible. I'll buy both 2K and Elite to get a better look.

Man EA SUCKS at making BBALL games. Seriously, they seem to get worse every year. The best way to sum it up is what someone said in this thread, it just looks off.

The main thing that makes 2K stand out is all the little things in the game that add up to a realistic experience. Every time someone is playing 2K10 for the first few seconds I see it, it fools me into thinking it's a live game.

Just saw the 2k11 Jordan Reveal trailer. Speechless. The animations are SO DAMN SMOOTH. All the subtleties are PERFECT. Damn...

Originally Posted by raptors29

That Elite 11 vid up there looks pretty good with the collisions, but Kobe's steps are terrible. I'll buy both 2K and Elite to get a better look.

the vids are pretty decent only thing I didnt like was boozer taking off from the free throw line *@!! bothered the hell out of me, but the devs did say thats an old make of the game and also the guys who were playing were trash lol...

the vids came from the OS forum a few guys went to that event in long beach I think and played the game and got video footage for us...I'll wait for the demos then I'll decide which one I will get

not impressed by both bball games but if i had to pick one, i would go with 2k11

i'll just rent both then buy 1 of the 2

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Why does that vid looks so robotic though?

okafor should have began accelerating once cp3 passed him but instead hes running the same speed until he reaches the free throw line at which the ball is already at the top of the rim
smh.gif
, he shouldnt be running the same speed for that long, he should actually be starting his acceleration much sooner

maybe thats just nitpicking on my part, but what i can tell is that after watching the video several times, this game suffers a similar downfall in madden which a guy on youtube named apexisfree commonly refers to as suction-blocking, youre actually seeing tayshaun junp and get sucked into okafor - they bump into each other and react but its before the bump that youre actually seeing tayshaun sucked into okafor, no momentum is being displayed at all in his initial jump animation

Yeah that Boozer clip is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

I'll reserve judgement on Elite though until I play the demo.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Mister916

Those videos look great

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

best one so far

Damn yall got some low standards.....game looks disgusting
sick.gif
. And I've played every 2K and Live since 95

Oh god please not let this be the final version of this game, because I'm starting to lose all hope for EA basketball.

I still play Live 10 over 2k10 to this day; however, Elite is starting to remind me a lot of Live 07
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom