OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

dude has had it
Yep.
laugh.gif

Reading those posts had old boy like.

I will eventually post the videos of the Clippers/Bulls game. I was the Clippers.

I eventually figured out of to play his PnR. He got most of his points there and in transition. If it is half-court setting, he isn't scoring on my defense forreal. They really need to patch that pNr nonsense though. But I have a fix for it.

JJ Redick was hot for me man. I had at least 4 green releases.

I made a conscious effort to give the ball into Blake.

But I got dude figured out

@DCAllAmerican  you were the better player. You won two back to back, you've earned my respect. I give credit where credit is due. And you beat you. Fair and square. Can't complain.

But, you know I should have won the first game. Bulls vs Clippers, because you were down the entire second, and third quarter. Even the fourth, until about the final three minutes. Which is when my connection went to complete and absolute ****. Derrick Rose was shooting I believe 12-17 with 22+ points until that happened. And you noticed it. He shot 21% or so after the third quarter because of it. Otherwise he would have definitely finished with 50+ points.

And as for the second game, it was worse. I don't know if it's the 2K servers, or my connection, but that **** was beyond terrible. Up until late third quarter of the first game we played, my connection was solid, but from the beginning of the tip off the second, Cleveland vs Orlando, I could barely dribble the server was so bad. I didn't leave because I thought eventually it would go back to normal, but it didn't. Kyrie shot so poorly because of this issue. Otherwise, all of those wide open threes would have dropped.

I didn't quit doe, on my side of the screen the game disconnected. I wouldn't quit. No matter how down I am. If that was the case I would have quit when you were up 15 of the Suns, Lakers game.

It's all love. You most certainly haven't figured me out tho.

What do ypu guys do about shoes? You spend all yall vc on kicks?

2k15 had the dope work around to wear any pair in myplayer but it looks like the only opportunity it to soend that guap. Am i missing something

Idk why they ever took the option to preset lineups out of the game instead of having to do it within that lil pre game menu. I used to have all types of lineups set for different things. Running tall athletic lineups are my favorite especially when theres at least 2 good shooters to keep the spacing right

Zombie at some point you have to realize the game n has shooter fatigue but I will let you continue to jack 30 plus shots with every pg you use. Keep telling yourself that Rose slowed down at the end because of your connection. It was a combination of fatigue and me adjusting how I defended him. Also helps that I made sure Wesley Johnson was sin the game when Rose was.

You made many open shots in the Cavs game You just didn't make them all. Most of your shots were contested. I will post the video just to show you how poor your shot selection was.

Like I said, I figured out your game plan and I finally fined tuned my settings to prevent the pnr nonsense.

You have to not be so predictable with your offense man. You also gave up that lead because of careless double team attempts in the middle of the floor. You left JJ open so much man.

Last edited:
Why did it take me so long to play My Team? I haven't played My Player in like a week, just hooked on My Team Domination.

Last edited:
I played against Toronto with PHX and for some reason they guard Markieff Morris with Jonas and I CANNOT blow past him. He's even picking my pockets as if he's mugsy or some ****. This is unrealistic. It's not like I'm button mashing. One hard solid move and Markieff should be able to get past him with ease

Bro do you ever actually read the posts before sending someone to do homework.
What exactly was said by me that leads you to believe I didn't read?

I simply asked him what were the ratings in those categories. Because that could be the reason WHY he can't blow by Jerebko.

Nice try though

Back
Top Bottom