OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

It's the Raptors. Jonas Valuncunias. The center. That's why he's mad. Markieff vs. Jerebko should be even or close in those categories.

What exactly was said by me that leads you to believe I didn't read?

I simply asked him what were the ratings in those categories. Because that could be the reason WHY he can't blow by Jerebko.

Nice try though

Maybe because he said he was playing TOR and jerebko plays for the Celtics? He's talking about Valanciunas

Last edited:
Just copped on the PS store, can't wait to get it crackin' after Monday Night Football game :pimp:

I thought that was the solution but if you playing someone with good shooters your done. I'll just have to keep tickering with it I guess.
play with the C and dont follow him all the way into the pick stay a bit back and wait for pg to go around his man...

we would make good tag team partners

what should our leotards be

can we have matching hair
I defeated @Zombie Slang  and you were supposed to be at the finish line to celebrate. I look around and I don't even hear from you man. 
mean.gif

I know this is a noob question but is the only way to upload your game face only available via PS eye or whatever its called? I know FIFA has one where you just do it on their website

Posts from Mike Wang: 2K Developer: Operation Sports Forums - Search Results http://www.operationsports.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11700395

So yea, shooting has been tweaked
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. The debate over what tweaks should be made is a pretty clear indicator that it would be a mistake to make any significant changes... so any updates going forward will be extremely subtle.

That being said, an update went out Saturday morning. Here's what I changed:
  • Biggest change... heavily contested contact layups should be dropping less frequently
  • Wide open 3's (nobody within 12 feet) with excellent shooters were given a tiny boost
  • Wide open middies (with 75+ rated shooters) were bumped up by about 3%
  • The frequency of dunking in traffic was decreased a little bit, dunk attempts will be converted to layups
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
01.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Am I not supposed to score more than 80pts on 8minute quarters?

I must be doing it all wrong. 

Last edited:
Posts from Mike Wang: 2K Developer: Operation Sports Forums - Search Results http://www.operationsports.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11700395

So yea, shooting has been tweaked

12 feet? 2k has to begin to understand that in the NBA with great shooters especially... anything greater than 3 or 4 feet is considered an open jumpshot.

if you are gathering for a jumpshot and a guy is scrambling to close out on you...thats a wide open shot! whether you are fazed by that closeout or not...well, theres a badge for that.

Last edited:
Now that i've achieved "greatest of all time" online, I have nothing left to accomplish vs these random scrubs. I'd like to see what Nt's finest have to offer.

PS4: jrain88

I'm on late nights.

Just got this, and man this game is too dope. I cop it every year, but wow it's been a while since ive been this impressed and seen a major improvement.

Also how do I bring up my stats while in a game like previous versions? I remember it used to be one of the D-Pad buttons if im not mistaken, but i cant seem to figure it out

Just got this, and man this game is too dope. I cop it every year, but wow it's been a while since ive been this impressed and seen a major improvement.

Also how do I bring up my stats while in a game like previous versions? I remember it used to be one of the D-Pad buttons if im not mistaken, but i cant seem to figure it out
Negative. No longer there

Back
Top Bottom