OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

The way I see it is something 2K really needs to fix. They need to add the difficulty of the defense of players to rookie if you are using computer defense. It is a cheese because unlike football in basketball you need to be good offensively and defensively. You are playing 50% of the game when you let your computer do your defense, so how can anyone that uses this think they are good? You are doing half the work. Imagine playing a fighting game where the computer blocks for you and you only play for offense? There is a reason why real 2K tournaments for money you get automatically disqualified if you use computer d. Is for bums that aren't good on defense. Just practice you will be better than the computer and won't rely on it. You have no idea how satisfying it is to know that block or 24 sec violation came from yourself. I give no props to players that think they are nice because the computer stopped me or stole the ball. Like why are you pausing the game to look cocky when it wasn't you who did that? It is very frustrating but until 2K punishes these players by putting their defense rookie level when they aren't guarding then the best option to do is spread the floor and pass it to the one they are guarding. Is always the Center and you will score because they rely on the computer so much and suck on defense. And to that user that said they don't want to switch players every 5 secs? Pressing X doesn't disturb any flow and it just shows how lazy you sound. Now pressing a button is a chore? Come on man.
Couldn't had said it better myself. 

@Zombie Slang  keeps ducking me. Everytime I log in, I send him a note saying, "Let's go." But he is on Hulu looking at Samurai Pizza Cats or YuGi-O episodes.

Dude knows he won by the scrapes of the his teeth.

You realize that you released yourself of ALL fault for both of those games?

What could you have done differently to win? No game comes down to the last possessions. There are 3.5 quarters that have to be played and when you convince yourself you were cheated , based on what you typed, it stunts your ability to improve.

I am not trolling, just trying to help.
1st game = games fault because it froze on me. My record should have been 4-2.

2nd game= I would say 50 my fault 50 the games fault. Why do I blame the game? Because of that stupid shot meter that doesn't work properly. The fact that I'm being blocked constantly by midgets that shouldn't be able to block dunks/layups. The fact that there are a lot of missed layup/dunks that make you scratch your head.

Yeah I need work since this is my first time playing a next gen bball game, but you can't tell me you don't see all of the crazy b.s. that happens in this game.

1. Even before the 1st game came down to the wire, I am sure there were DOZENS of things you could have done to won that game. No game comes down to one possession. A game can be lost in the 1st the same way it can be lost at the buzzer. The 4th isn't more important than the 1/2/3.

2. There IS an issue with missed dunks. Missed layups, I think layups, and contact layups, go in too often. So I can't side with you there. Missed dunks, I can see that though.

3. Blocks are out of control, I agree. 

I just want to play a lag free game. My system is hardwired. I have tried resetting the modem. My record ******* sucks primarily because I can't get a smooth game going. Is anyone with Comcast having connection issues?

I just want to play a lag free game. My system is hardwired. I have tried resetting the modem. My record ******* sucks primarily because I can't get a smooth game going. Is anyone with Comcast having connection issues?
That's 2k fam

a lag free game in NBA 2K? *Chris Smoove voice* hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm not even going to argue with these ppl that are defending using computer defense. You know deep down you do it because you are trash and don't have any faith in your skills to play defense so you look for the easy way out. Be in denial all you want all the hardcore 2K players that been here since Iverson covers know why you people like to use computer D. No one is lame I know how to beat computer D players easily, they are the first to quit being down 8 in the third. Is just annoying how cocky they become when is not them stopping me, stealing, or blocking my shots. Is about both players doing 100% of the work. Not one player getting an advantage doing 50% of the work. Shows how much faith they have in their own skills is just pathetic.

Last edited:
the guy has a shooter open on just about every one of those clips & never even THOUGHT about passing :lol:

Homie would've won by double digits if he didn't have tunnel vision.

If you reject the pick like Wade loves to do in real life, you 'll have an open shooter somewhere the vast majority of the time

Last edited:
Don't hate the player hate the game. I play online 100% of the time and play on ball and off ball. Mostly on ball though because I got used to it playing in the Park. I don't care what defense you play I'll still find a way to score.

I don't blame some for playing off ball I just think you're a pushy for letting the CPU play for you.

Until they figure out how to punish those scrubs they'll continue playing as far away from the play as possible. Same dudes thinking they actually good at the game.

There are situations where you have to switch off. I am not saying that your on ball % should be 100%, but I see some folks in the 60% or lower. That is cowardly

Its funny to see these comments...ive played 2k since dreamcast and my pet peevez are

1.Quitters-ive sat thru some straight beat downs in my time and never quit. Lords honest truth in all the years ive played ive quit less then five times

2.Pausing-I get if you gotta take a leak do ya thing but otha then that dont waist my time.

Otha then that ill play you with turbo bron,kobe,durant whoever and my record is great...

i'll play off-ball if i'm anticipating a pass, but other than that i'm on-ball

i don't mind people who quit, i'll take the free W :lol: but there's people who quit down by 10 after the 1st like there isn't 3 other quarters to try to come back

I used to kill off ball defender kinda dudes with them user cuts. Idk if you can do that anymore tho :/
If you can then someone lmk :nerd:

I mainly play on ball but off ball on pick & rolls cuz too much goes wrong whenever i play the on ball defender on them smh

Lol. In the nba no one can stop these top guards y'all playing with one on one man defence.

You guys sound stupid. Harden is going to get around anyone defender every time. So is friggin tyreke Evans. So is curry. So is Lowry. Etc etc.

Idc about off ball or on ball D. I just want a way to stop this pick and roll ish. Scenario goes like: I'm playing on ball D against the PG. He calls over the C for a pic. I try to go ahead with no luck so I'm trapped. My C tries to pick up the Chris Paul. And leaves me to guard the tall Deandre with my PG.So of course he yams it!

Another scenario is: He calls a pick, Jordan comes. I try to switch off of my PG and lock on my Center to guard Deandre. So once I do that. It leaves open chris paul because my PG was too late to react.

Idc about off ball or on ball D. I just want a way to stop this pick and roll ish. Scenario goes like: I'm playing on ball D against the PG. He calls over the C for a pic. I try to go ahead with no luck so I'm trapped. My C tries to pick up the Chris Paul. And leaves me to guard the tall Deandre with my PG.So of course he yams it!

Another scenario is: He calls a pick, Jordan comes. I try to switch off of my PG and lock on my Center to guard Deandre. So once I do that. It leaves open chris paul because my PG was too late to react.

Play Zone

Back
Top Bottom