OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

For someone who knows so much about the game, DC might be the most unhelpful dude ever. "It's only Day 66" "Hit practice mode for 7 hours" "You'll eventually get better" None of this is helpful :lol:
Practice is VERY helpful though, not sure why you are dismissing that answer. Everything you asked can be improved upon through practice mode. Scrimmage mode.

I directed you to a developer breaking down Freelance. No need for me to reinvent the wheel. He tells you everything you need to know and he also says, practice practice practice. So outside of what I said not sure what else you want me to do other than teleport to your house and use your controller for you.

...practice?...we talking bout practice?....not the game...practice....PRACTICE?!?!

substitutions piss me the f off. I'm literally the only one balling. 39 with 4 minutes left. just hit 3-3s to bring it within 3, been down the whole game. coach pulls me :stoneface:

puts me back in with 1:20 left, we're down 11 :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I get us back within 5 with 23 seconds to go, then I fight to get open and as i'm getting open, my teammate jacks up a shot...:stoneface: .....da **** b. I did everything that game and we still lost.

very next game I spaz again for 48. and we win by 40. everybody was clicking that game though and they played some damn defense.

the game is very rewarding when you play d.
So you crying about the game being too hard 5 days ago was just you being a prisoner of the moment, like I anticipated. Now you are averaging damn near 30, patience.

Accurate. I do practice quite a bit in the shootaround. got that shot timing down. no doubt in my mind I'm gonna be in the 3 pt contest. My dude is like a sniper. All thanks to that work I put in off the court. I've been back to having fun, even though I like cutscenes here and there to break up the action. I wish there was less spike lee joint and more just long story mode.

Nothing better than bringing your team back 4th quarter, last minutes. I've did it so many times. One time I gained 27k fans from 4th quarter comeback. I just beat the Mav again. They were killing us. Got a steal from an inbound pass, dished it for a bucket. They Called a timeout. I played D so well dude held the ball 5 seconds lmao. Get the ball, it's tied, I hit a spin off Caroll and Tomahawk. We get another steal, I ran full court and slammed it with 0.1 second left.

NBA. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Or however it go, I don't watch ball. But that got me hype lmao.

Nothing better than bringing your team back 4th quarter, last minutes. I've did it so many times. One time I gained 27k fans from 4th quarter comeback. I just beat the Mav again. They were killing us. Got a steal from an inbound pass, dished it for a bucket. They Called a timeout. I played D so well dude held the ball 5 seconds lmao. Get the ball, it's tied, I hit a spin off Caroll and Tomahawk. We get another steal, I ran full court and slammed it with 0.1 second left.

NBA. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Or however it go, I don't watch ball. But that got me hype lmao.

first hoops game ever I think where playing defense is actually a rewarding feeling. I kind of hoop 2k doesnt 'fix' it. Those lock downs and d-howard blocks feel juicy.

this game is the most fun i've had playing 2K in years

there's a couple things i don't like but 95% of the changes have been great

Do yo have to be out of your Rookie season in order to do it? Tried doing it last night before I returned the rental but it never worked.
why tf u renting 2k lol.

Because I'm cheap and don't want to buy it until BF :lol:, don't judge me bro. I needed to get myCareer started so I can earn the daily VC on the app and rack em up before I buy it in Nov for the low.

Damn, that's ridiculous. I totally understand about first and third ranked players' records. Great teammates = long winning game streak.

615 losses? Oh geez :lol:

Damn, that's ridiculous. I totally understand about first and third ranked players' records. Great teammates = long winning game streak.

you understand 1st and 3rd?? How does one go about playing 800 games in a week? when do you sleep? eat? ****? work? shower? That's like none stop video gaming.

So I bought this on Friday and I really really don't like the storymode. It's like basketball takes a back seat to Spike Lee's average storytelling and your myplayer automatically sucks unless you spend about a hunnid real life dollars on it.

0/10 for storymode. Playing my team when I get home today

who needs to work when you can get VCs

plus he's off that barbie nonsense by going shirtless. DCs type of guy amirite

Last edited:

you understand 1st and 3rd?? How does one go about playing 800 games in a week? when do you sleep? eat? ****? work? shower? That's like none stop video gaming.

some guys get that youtube money

39 points with one minute left...Why they wouldn't pass me the ball and my only chance to rebound and get fouled, Duncan makes it. I wanted that 40 point VC. I'm tight lol

some guys get that youtube money

Yeah, I think you got that right.

Just saw a video of Dirkster's NBA2k16 MyPark. It seems he's a heavy video gamer.

Dirkster Knows ‏@DirksterKnows · Sep 29
NBA 2k16 FIRST LEGEND 1: via @YouTube

Accurate. I do practice quite a bit in the shootaround. got that shot timing down. no doubt in my mind I'm gonna be in the 3 pt contest. My dude is like a sniper. All thanks to that work I put in off the court. I've been back to having fun, even though I like cutscenes here and there to break up the action. I wish there was less spike lee joint and more just long story mode.
See I had more faith in you than you had in yourself......

People complaining bout the story get to 2nd season that's when the regular NBA myplayer your use to starts. Jts nice being able to do drills. And all that extra stuff like endorsements. Blah blah

wait a minute...there's something afoot....

say those guys played on the lowest amount of minutes possible, what is that 5 minutes? 6?

say they played 6 minute quarters.

so 24 minute games.

24 minutes x 800 games = 19,200 minutes.

19,200 minutes / 60 minutes = 320 hours...

there's only 168 hours in a week b. Total.

So some how..these guys were able to find another 152 hours, just to play video games.

and don't even get me started on the dude with 1100+ games.

why you always lyingggg

Back
Top Bottom