OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Idk if I'm bugging or not but it's been that way for a while. Anyone else care to chime in?
nerd.gif
correct.. seems like its even worse this year.

been playing a lot of myTeam, some of my favorite "budget ballers":

Justin Anderson, SF, 71 ovr (1-2K MT) - probably the best shooter on my team right now. has an 82 standing 3pt rating but he makes more than what his rating is. great 3 & D role player

Kristaps Porzingis, PF, 74 ovr (2-3K MT) - 83 block, 80 mid range, 76 3pt, 74 rebounding & 72 speed for a 7' stretch 4. pick & pop is money with him

Kyle Lowry, PH, 83 ovr (3-4K MT) - 87 layup, 90 pass accuracy, 77 3pt, & all defensive ratings are 84+. good, cheap PG to hold you over until you get a superstar.

I can understand playing off ball in previous years when you could zig zag and jack up a green release but this year defense is so rewarding. I hope they don't patch the blocks, just played with young wade and those chase downs were :smokin

Shaq in the post is beast he no longer feels like a lumbering oath and that was older shaq I know magic shaq has to be filthy.

Oh and younger wade model is actually different lower body fat and no puffy jaws :lol:

What does MyTeam match mean? You have random players and not a real NBA team?

So that is what Emerald Drummond and Ruby Red Rubio collecters cards are?

in MyCareer in your NBA games, sim to the end after tip-off

Set game settings to HOF and 12 minute quarters 

(and start a 2nd file and do it on that one if you dont want to ruin your initial MyCareer save)

Kinda tiresome but **** it
the 2nd one has to make it to the pros first right since we don't earn vc in hs and college
Yeah, tried to do it with HS and it didnt work

What does MyTeam match mean? You have random players and not a real NBA team?

So that is what Emerald Drummond and Ruby Red Rubio collecters cards are?

Just a head to head with your created team that you put together collecting player cards. Your team is built from players current and old when they release classic team cards ...

Better versions with upgraded stats

What is the point of "upgraded versions" of players though? Like, why is there a suped up version of regular players that have never played on the level that their new cards read?

Do these card packs cost money?

I thought online play was better this year on the first day but after playing more games and playing guys that play more arcade style, the game plays like ****. It's mainly turbo on offense for lay-up/dunk open shot, quick pass outs until a shooter is wide open because defense respond so slow still, and leak outs. Getting fed up with it and started MyTeam which is pretty fun. Probably get into other modes as well.

Trying to get these connections in my career so I can get the free myteam cards from certain players

Myteam is a fantasy mode not meant to be realistic as far as players goal although most cards are realistic stat wise . It's just fun to put a team together of your favorite/ best players building your team collecting cards like Pokemon as RCK said :lol:

The packs cost VC or my team points

Last edited:
I thought online play was better this year on the first day but after playing more games and playing guys that play more arcade style, the game plays like ****. It's mainly turbo on offense for lay-up/dunk open shot, quick pass outs until a shooter is wide open because defense respond so slow still, and leak outs. Getting fed up with it and started MyTeam which is pretty fun. Probably get into other modes as well.
yep, every match up.  Cavs 90% of the time, fling ball down court, turbo baseline, dunk or dribble, dribble, dribble, hoist up a 3

Last edited:

Sounds like every year

I think my guy had a stroke during the press conference

View media item 1733779

Gone off the sour :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom