Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Why does my online head-to-head icon shows up as a ordinary white dude instead of a picture of myPlayer?

Beat the thunder in my second year in the Finals and they showed the cut scene like I lost the finals
eyes.gif
Same.

still no deal for me as well.

It's really wack that the myplayer script doesn't adapt with the player.  They throw a whole lot of cut scenes at you about being

up and coming and then once you get there you get the same ones over and over.  Like, am I going to be called rook, treated like a scrub by other players, 

still have the commentators doubting me throughout this whole thing.  Plus not getting league MVP or AS MVP, All NBA First Team, even though it's clear I was.  Where's the script for when you become the star?  Which is how every myplayer is going to go since it is impossible to play this mode as a role player.  It forces you to level up to a superstar but still treat you like a jobber

Last edited:
still no deal for me as well.

It's really wack that the myplayer script doesn't adapt with the player.  They throw a whole lot of cut scenes at you about being
up and coming and then once you get there you get the same ones over and over.  Like, am I going to be called rook, treated like a scrub by other players, 
still have the commentators doubting me throughout this whole thing.  Plus not getting league MVP or AS MVP, All NBA First Team, even though it's clear I was.  Where's the script for when you become the star?  Which is how every myplayer is going to go since it is impossible to play this mode as a role player.  It forces you to level up to a superstar but still treat you like a jobber
That's wack. It basically doesn't give you nothing to look forward too! 2k got to do better.

@DCAllAmerican , how is the progress coming along on the roster? No one is really updating the thread in OS and I'm trying to see what's the timeline for completion so I can start MyLeague. I know hyper said you guys have all of the testing completed, it just needs to be input into both systems. I'm on PS4, BTW.

BTW, @UrBetterthenME , you didn't like it because of how much scoring was going on? If so, hyper from OS told me he and DC adjusted the defensive sliders to where you would see a lot less defense in the gameplay video. They were testing the offense tendencies to ensure each team looked like their real life counterpart. I thought the same thing when I first saw the video, but the offense for both teams look to be on point IMO.

One thing I really liked was not a lot of dead possessions. You rarely saw a possession where the player was holding the ball for 10+ seconds and letting the shot clock run down to 3-4 secs before taking a shot. There were not a lot of fadeaways from the bigs, so that's a plus. That's one thing I hated about the current set up of the game and how all bigs were taking fadeaways and not attacking the rim from the low block.

Last edited:
They need to let you see the teams rosters in the off season before you sign.
mad.gif
 I should have resigned with the Hornets 

i think i'm about to retire the gawd 
tired.gif

This game got pretty old fast, maybe once NBA season picks up i'll be into it again

**** 2k for going silent on the KD shoe. at least tell us straight up if they aren't on here or not. I deaded myplayer completely until any further news on that

The LeBron XII is in 2k15 now.
1415884600-media.jpg

1415886032-media.jpg

1415886035-media.jpg

1415884597-media.jpg

1415884594-media.jpg

1415884589-media.jpg

Last edited:
I copped a PS4, put in 2K15 and its making me play Heat vs Spurs. I already installed the update. How do I check if it's fully installed? It says 53 GB.

This is dumb :rolleyes I thought if I copped the CD version I wouldn't have to wait hours for a download

I copped a PS4, put in 2K15 and its making me play Heat vs Spurs. I already installed the update. How do I check if it's fully installed? It says 53 GB.

This is dumb
eyes.gif
I thought if I copped the CD version I wouldn't have to wait hours for a download
You have to play the whole game. It did the same with me. I just got mine like 2 weeks ago. Play it then it should work when the game over.

Back
Top Bottom