Official NBA 2k15 Thread

just finished my first season with the garbage *** bucks. got snubbed for every award and we finished 12th in the east :x

just signed with the lakers, ready to bring them back to greatness :pimp:
i'm playing for the bucs too. just in my first year still. They gave me OJ Mayo position

I only play MyTeam, working on Domination Mode.

So far I've gotten these GOLDS:

J. Harden
P. Millsap
K. Irving
Z. Randolph
J. Wall
R. Westbrook
J. Smith
SMH

I have I think like 58 stars. Pierce is my only gold player.  

I did earn Sapphire Tom Chambers from the challenges.

tired.gif

Been having a good year for my player and the Thunder. We are 57-2 and on a 49 win streak. Just got my shoe contract and im the #1 player for MVP and im a center 
laugh.gif
. Its only my 2nd season too after I was on the Pistons my first seasons

Last edited:
Finally got the Nike deal. I tried to make some KD7 Global Games as my away shoe. I'm waiting to create my signature shoe now.

I was able to get the Nike contract in January of my 2nd season after I did the endorsements for Gatorade, State Farm, and Buzz BBQ.  

After playing 10 games from getting my contract I was able to get the signature shoe cut scene with my agent.

Here's a pic of my signature shoe.  They should have included more iconic Nike pieces in the options.   

Still no word on the KD7 - nba2k15 promo in game.  Hopefully they'll release a new game update or it's part of a hidden achievement.  

Last edited:

Finally got the Nike deal. I tried to make some KD7 Global Games as my away shoe. I'm waiting to create my signature shoe now.

I was able to get the Nike contract in January of my 2nd season after I did the endorsements for Gatorade, State Farm, and Buzz BBQ.  
Nice pic. Im mad as hell that I cant change my shoes on an offline mycareer even though I got the contract already and I dont want to start over again.

Last edited:
Yo have you guys played ante up games? **** is too real man, the intensity is real.

Yo i just killed some scrub on MyTeam Road to the Playoffs and towards the end of the game he's just calling timouts when he doesn't have any so it's a technical foul.  So the game never ends. He's been doing this for like 15 minutes.  What a little *****.

Leave it to 2K to make it possible to do some **** like this 

15 minutes later, he's still doing it. **** this guy and **** 2K for making this possible 
mean.gif

Probably an NTer, LikeaRoss31 you on here? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^thats crazy man. Madden kicks you if you go offsides more than like 3 times in a row. Should be an easy fix, but I doubt they'll do it.

Last edited:
How are you guys getting like 50k to bid for these players, Surely not from Domination mode?

Yo i just killed some scrub on MyTeam Road to the Playoffs and towards the end of the game he's just calling timouts when he doesn't have any so it's a technical foul.  So the game never ends. He's been doing this for like 15 minutes.  What a little *****.

Hilarious man

one of the many reasons i dont play cats online too much nonsense

Back
Top Bottom