Official NBA 2k15 Thread

why allow us to simulate games in mycareer if it completely throws off the timetable in the game

Violated that boy

NBA2K15%2B2014-11-03%2B11-56-53-67.bmp

MyTeam is looking nice now, just completed the Domination thing.

Curry

Harden

Durant

LeBron

Cousins

Rose

Irving

Westbrook

Kobe

Archibald

Gay

Ibaka

Love

Does the roster updates get applied to our myTeam cards? Cause I thought I saw Ennis from the heat get posterizer and my myTeam card of his doesn't have it . Any1 kno?

I DO have anactual problem with this game though.

Fast breaks and throwing the self alley oop is broken.

And I'm a 99 in passing and dunking

I'll upload a video later tonight when I get to my computer.

My dudes arm went backwards the folded up and the ball flew out of bounds :smh:

And he still attempted the dunk even after failing with the broken arm pass
What do you mean throwing Self Oops are broken?

I DO have anactual problem with this game though.

Fast breaks and throwing the self alley oop is broken.

And I'm a 99 in passing and dunking

I'll upload a video later tonight when I get to my computer.

My dudes arm went backwards the folded up and the ball flew out of bounds :smh:

And he still attempted the dunk even after failing with the broken arm pass
What do you mean throwing Self Oops are broken?

The animation is screwed up sometimes.

My guys arm went behind his back and detached from his body and the ball flew behind me then bounced in front of me and flew out of bounds.

All while my dude continued to attempt a dunk jumping in the air without a ball.

This was before the patch, so idk how it is now. Haven't tried since.

I'm on PC btw. I haven't purchased to PS4 yet but when I do I'll try it again.

CP3 is playing with a torn bicep in mycareer dude was supposed to be out for the year,he put on a sleeve and is toughing it out for the playoffs i guess, he cant shoot but he's still locking up on d, dude's warrior spirit reminds me of the legendary greg jennings :rofl:

MT glitch :smh:

dudes out here duplicating 40 LBJs and selling them for 10k on the market. :x

Last edited:
CP3 is playing with a torn bicep in mycareer dude was supposed to be out for the year,he put on a sleeve and is toughing it out for the playoffs i guess, he cant shoot but he's still locking up on d, dude's warrior spirit reminds me of the legendary greg jennings :rofl:
How much did they drop his shot ratings>?

They set Goran Dragic's dunk way too high. He does more dunks than lay ups in traffic. And he's auto from 3.

Rented this game after picking up the PS4 the other day and am surprised by how average it plays compared to what I would call a more polished 2k14-15 on PS3. The animations near the basket during collisions kinda suck (choppy) and the already mentioned immobile rim is kinda awkward. The players sliding around the court is a lot more noticeable, and this might just be me but I can rebound for squat. I'm sure most of this can be adjusted in the sliders but this game didn't blow me away out of the gate.

Back
Top Bottom