Official NBA 2k13 Thread

just got a new 360 & 2k13 today...got drafted #9 to da pistons. not my ideal place to play but i'll see how it goes.

Maybe they didn't need a player at your position a la Sam Bowie.
I didn't think the game was that smart :lol: . Seems legit.

I don't understand either how this game rates success. I played in the finals with my player in career mode and swept the Clippers. I'm on the Heat and averaged 40/8/5 with 2 steals. I thought i locked in finals MVP, i outplayed Lebron, Bosh, and Wade. So trophy time comes and who gets finals MVP? Raymond Felton off the bench, dude didn't score more than 8 points off the bench in any of the 4 games :stoneface:
W T F? :rofl: I woulda chucked my game out the window man

Last edited:
When do they usually update standings, Clippers are still 11? 
sick.gif

That sucks dude...smh.

Erased my player that I started with last night...gonna do it over again. Rookie Showcase is nice.

Should have picked it up months ago but better late than never.

Not sure how many people have been over in the the PS3 Online Association thread: http://niketalk.com/t/516175/offici...read-ps3-check-pg-1-for-nt-league-info/340_20

Our primary NT league is going well, majority of the teams have been active, play has been fair, and everything has been running smoothly with the exception of one thing, TRADES!

So far only 2 trades out of 20 something attempted have gone thru. Somebody in our league has been vetoing trades and there's nothing anybody can do about it. As an admin even I'm powerless in policing this. There's no way to see who's doing it, no way I can force trades thru, nothing. 2K dropped the ball with this, among a ton of other things.

WhatsLosinLike suggested advancing the league to ensure trades go thru, but that would also entail resetting a bunch of games.

Does anybody else have any other suggestions to curb trade vetoing?

I don't know if this was posted here, but Austin Rivers is FILTHY :x :x :x

Melo and KD are the best players in the game. If they're anywhere close to open, the shot is going down, drive like its nothing. Unstoppable. You can score 40+ with them and not even know it because of how efficient they are in this game

I think he means the clips are still ranked 11 overall when they should be higher due to the 18 gm winning streak and having the best record.
That means nothing. It is just averages of ratings of the players. THe ranking can't be manipulated by them. They can't say, "We are going to move the Clippers to 5th."

All what you see is based on individual player ratings.

Last edited:
HyperBaller/DCAllAmerican NBA 2k13 Comprehensive Roster Update - Round 3

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...13-comprehensive-roster-update-round-3-a.html

Check the first page for details. Version 12/26 has been released. We need feedback

tried out your rosters + sliders. loving the realistic aspect to the whole set including the low overall ratings on dudes. Way better than seeing everyone at 80+. Plus the lowered number of sig skills is welcomed. Its cool seeing teams play like how they do in real life. And the rebounding is finally balanced. Out rebounded the heat by 15+ like how it is in real life.

One thing I noticed though with the sliders was the fatigue. With your fatigue rate set at 35 and stamina at 65, you can use the starting lineup the whole game on 12min quarters without losing an energy bar on any player. This would apply to the CPU as well where they would not sub in a bench player due to their starters still at full energy. Played around with it and raised the rate at 60 kept stamina at 65 and the results were much better. I tested and kept the starting 5 for a whole quarter without calling a TO and by the 4 min mark players were either 2 or 1 energy bars with the gatorade icon next to their names. And the CPU finally made subs.

Any created shoes only equipped to 1 player because I would like to delete just a few to alleviate the lag when managing rosters and switching teams at the pick team screen?

And is your sliders still playable if I switch to shot stick timing rather than real player FG% because I like to practice the releases so I am used to them when I play online.

Anyway thanks for the incredible roster/slider package. Makes the game so much more realistic than that arcade style crap that 2k packaged with the game.

Last edited:
is it cheesing if i have CP3 handle the ball 90% of the time and let him rack up the points and assists?

most people think im gunna be runnin and gunnin when i pick the clippers then i hit em with the slow plays and drive and dishes

is it cheesing if i have CP3 handle the ball 90% of the time and let him rack up the points and assists?

most people think im gunna be runnin and gunnin when i pick the clippers then i hit em with the slow plays and drive and dishes

when I use the Cs, I got rondo handling the ball for basically the whole game racking up just assists though. Usually its 15+ assts and only about 5-10pts. Love driving in or developing the play and finding the cutter, wide open shooter, mismatched assignments, etc.

I just realize that Justin Biebler is court side @ Lakers games..
tumblr_mb81r27nRE1qem6avo1_500.jpg
not my pic..

I just noticed Spike Lee the other day on the sideline at MSG. I'm pg on the Knicks and been playing the last couple of months but didn't notice till a couple days ago.

- The first part I don't think is cheesing, depending on who you're playing. Outside of CP3, the other guards on LAC are weak when it comes to ball handling. If you're playing a Miami, Boston, Memphis, Knicks, or any other team that steals a lot it would be smart to have CP3 handle the ball most times.

- The second part to me it's cheesing if he's shooting all the time when there's various scoring options on that team.

Last edited:
why is "next key game" da first option on play now in my player :smh: ? i kept pressing it a couple of days ago.

i messed up my original my player & it wouldn't load. redid it & now i play for da celtics.

Last edited:
I just lost a game online in ot 0.9 (left on the clock)thanks to a full court 3 by..

48507744005003963389_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom