Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I swear the developers must be Knicks fans. I played a game online against them with the Clippers and they was going HAM from the tip off. Playing the passing lanes, making steals ect. Got blew out by 20. Played the next game online and they were going ham for me, too.
On the flip side, they must hate the Bulls. Am I the only one that finds that team utterly useless? Derrick Rose and all. He can't get by anyone anymore.
Clark Kellogg and his ******g youthanisms...
argh.gif

..that loss that makes you contemplate never playing 2k ever again.. :smh:

Good defense leads to offensive rebound, which negates good defense.

:smh:

SON i just lost to the SPURS at home i had the BULLS .....

they got 3 brand new shot clocks after getting kicked ball violations .... i kicked the ball with someone IN THE AIR

tim duncan traveled in the paint all game

foul difference was 12-3

duncan & thier rookie was picking my pocket like cp3 & reaching all game with huff tp....but no foul calls ...i breathe on him is a whistle

countless passes going directly thru my defenders back,face,hands...completely going thru 2 bodies

but i was up by 7-9 all game... 4th comes around & i get ice cold... i mean missing open layups with the entire team on the other end cold....cant get a rebound cold & he catches up & takes the lead by 1 with 20 seconds left....i go coast to coast with derrick rose to an open lane & dunk ...THEY NEVER COUNT MY 2 POINTS... he gets the ball back with 13 seconds left & steal the ball & get a quick layup...2 seconds left...he throws it from out of bounds & gets a layup with danny green thats CLEARLY after the buzzer...they bs review it & still give dude the points.......

NEVER HAD i been so pissed at a damn game .....but i ****** out of this game in every sense of the word

..that loss that makes you contemplate never playing 2k ever again.. :smh:

Good defense leads to offensive rebound, which negates good defense.

:smh:

SON i just lost to the SPURS at home i had the BULLS .....

they got 3 brand new shot clocks after getting kicked ball violations .... i kicked the ball with someone IN THE AIR

tim duncan traveled in the paint all game

foul difference was 12-3

duncan & thier rookie was picking my pocket like cp3 & reaching all game with huff tp....but no foul calls ...i breathe on him is a whistle

countless passes going directly thru my defenders back,face,hands...completely going thru 2 bodies

but i was up by 7-9 all game... 4th comes around & i get ice cold... i mean missing open layups with the entire team on the other end cold....cant get a rebound cold & he catches up & takes the lead by 1 with 20 seconds left....i go coast to coast with derrick rose to an open lane & dunk ...THEY NEVER COUNT MY 2 POINTS... he gets the ball back with 13 seconds left & steal the ball & get a quick layup...2 seconds left...he throws it from out of bounds & gets a layup with danny green thats CLEARLY after the buzzer...they bs review it & still give dude the points.......

NEVER HAD i been so pissed at a damn game .....but i ****** out of this game in every sense of the word
This, in my player with HOF difficulty it's basically impossible to win I get cleans swats which are blown as fouls same goes for my team yet for them they get away with so many calls, ima link this to my YouTube account to see if I can upload proof of this

pc players the patches for dwade shoes, as well as many of the 2013 players who have varient shoes are up....

nba-2k13-shoes-mod-lebron-james-patch-nike-zoom-x.jpg
   also the nuggets alt yellow jersey, knicks st patty, ice white miami jersey, the real correct thunders 3rd jersey is up as well

Attention folks if there are to many fouls called try switching to default sliders sim sliders have the shooting foul tendency up, I had a gm sit down and told him we were losing too much so he let me suggest 5 players that he should trade for

Also my career is so much better than last year, it's dynamic so it's like no two months are the same, Goran Dragic went down with a injury and the suns started me a point guard :pimp: feeling like ya boy penny hardaway

I'm playing on All Star
HOF is the most broken, cheating, unrealistic gameplay I've ever played. Kris Humphries taking a spin step back shot at the top of the key? Yeah.. Ok..

I'm playing BK right now, and they play dirty as hell in the Playoffs. I've crushed them all season, but now they're going ham on me. I got them 1-0 \ but it seems like everytime I get a big lead, they start making everything they throw up. They're fouling me non stop and nothing is being called, its crazy.

ATL was doing that too but they got swept QUICK. BK about to catch that fade as well.

It seems like when the playoffs come around in this game, the intensity really turns up this year.

Lol HOF is broken but is all star still challenging? I want to go a level down with the feeling that I still have to fight to win my games. Aren't you the point guard that plays the 2 since your on the bulls with D Rose? Let me know how the playoffs workout for you sounds crazy

Lol HOF is broken but is all star still challenging? I want to go a level down with the feeling that I still have to fight to win my games. Aren't you the point guard that plays the 2 since your on the bulls with D Rose? Let me know how the playoffs workout for you sounds crazy

Man heeellll yeah thats me
And that bum is hurt AGAIN :smh: :lol:

Dude got hurt the LAST game of the regular season..
Now Noah is hurt and every game we have is a close one. We were beating fools by 15-20 before Noah got hurt.

We don't need Rose, but Noah is all the height we got.
Boozer is playing like a BUM :smh:

loss.png

We just took an L in Brooklyn :smh:
we need Noah back before we end up getting knocked out in the next round.

All star is a pretty nice challenge though. I like it. I still win some and lose some without throwing my controller across the room.

I also heard that if you run All Star with the right sliders, its more challenging/realistic than HOF.

Thanks man I just finished a game and the last straw was when Jamal Crawford hit a layup on our whole starting lineup I was like :x :smh: I just switched to all star, (derrick rose)he tore his ACL in mine and is out for the season. Good luck tho on your playoff run luckily they ain't on point guards with lockdown defender sig skill

You guys that play myplayer, is that all you're playing?

Only thing I ever use 2k for is online matches. No way I could do both.

You guys that play myplayer, is that all you're playing?

Only thing I ever use 2k for is online matches. No way I could do both.

This means when/if you do play myplayer you should be able to make a phenom with all the VCs stacked up. Went to my homie's house, its 3 of them to a gamertag, dude hat 18k VCs :wow:.

I play online also, mostly for the VC, doe.

Man I have "complained" for years that it is way too easy to get an A for Teammate Grade. I am sure 2K13 is the same as the other ones in that it is too easy. You can spam off ball screens and get an A just from that alone. ^ What were you doing before to not get an A? :lol:

I was too busy looking for my own shot :lol:

ColdCity,

Do you mind posting videos of you missing WIDE OPEN LAYUPS? I don't buy that at all. I haven't seen that since 2K5. Not saying it didn't happen but the fact that you made it plural leads me to believe you are hyping it. Sometimes I think people have different definitions of wide open.

ColdCity,
Do you mind posting videos of you missing WIDE OPEN LAYUPS? I don't buy that at all. I haven't seen that since 2K5. Not saying it didn't happen but the fact that you made it plural leads me to believe you are hyping it. Sometimes I think people have different definitions of wide open.
It used to happen last year too.....

Was not contested until after he missed the lay up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom