• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
During a rare practice in the middle of last season, coach Tyronn Lue, who was standing next to assistant coach and Irving confidant Phil Handy, called out to his young point guard.

"Ky," Lue said, "I want you to play a little faster."

"Why?" Irving asked.

"Because if we play faster, we get shots off easier."

"I don't need to play faster to get my shot off," Irving replied. "I can do that anytime."

"I'm not talking about your shot. I'm talking about RJ and JR," Lue said, citing teammates Richard Jefferson and Smith.

"Well, that's No. 23's job," Irving replied, referring to James.

According to members of the Cavs organization who witnessed the exchange, Lue ended the conversation by walking away, shaking his head.

:lol:
NBA CutThroat AF maaaan...I just want to be there for a week lol
Wow

"I'm not talking about your shot. I'm talking about RJ and JR," Lue said, citing teammates Richard Jefferson and Smith.

moIPbV.gif

During a rare practice in the middle of last season, coach Tyronn Lue, who was standing next to assistant coach and Irving confidant Phil Handy, called out to his young point guard.

"Ky," Lue said, "I want you to play a little faster."

"Why?" Irving asked.

"Because if we play faster, we get shots off easier."

"I don't need to play faster to get my shot off," Irving replied. "I can do that anytime."

According to members of the Cavs organization who witnessed the exchange, Lue ended the conversation by walking away, shaking his head.

:lol:
NBA CutThroat AF maaaan...I just want to be there for a week lol
Myrie name isn’t for nothing :wow::wow:>D

Why would Isaiah thomas want a tribute from Boston they got rid of him while in the prime of his career as a heavy contributor on the team :lol:

Why would Isaiah thomas want a tribute from Boston they got rid of him while in the prime of his career as a heavy contributor on the team :lol:

He does want one. He just doesn’t want it tonight while he’s not playing and his family isn’t there. The problem is the only other time the Cavs come to Boston is Feb. 11th... which is Paul Pierce’s jersey retirement night. And some people don’t want Isaiah hijacking Pierce’s night.

Any of my Boston dudes in here trying to scoop me those Kyrie Rayguns from the Footlocker popup on Tremont St :nerd:

The ship has sailed on DJ and Lou being traded. Unless they go on another large losing streak that isn’t happening. They’ve won 6 of 7, and are two games out of 6th

The ship has sailed on DJ and Lou being traded. Unless they go on another large losing streak that isn’t happening. They’ve won 6 of 7, and are two games out of 6th

I was thinking that. So does that mean they will pay DJ??? Or risk losing him in the offseason for nothing?

I was thinking that. So does that mean they will pay DJ??? Or risk losing him in the offseason for nothing?

They’ll pay DJ, but I don’t think a 30 year old DJ isn’t getting max money.

No good teams have the cap to sign DJ, let alone the max so the Clips kind of have an advantage there as the field isn’t too promising for Free agents this summer.

Same goes for Lou Will

They’ll pay DJ, but I don’t think a 30 year old DJ isn’t getting max money.

No good teams have the cap to sign DJ, let alone the max so the Clips kind of have an advantage there as the field isn’t too promising for Free agents this summer.

Same goes for Lou Will

Didn’t millsap and Lowry get max deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom