• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You absolutely CANNOT send Tristan Thompson to the Clippers. That team would become more about the Kardashian-Jenner family than basketball if you do that.

For the record not on the Kardashian hate train. But that would ruin that team.

Dead last at 2-9. Had no idea they were gonna transition Kawhi they way they are. The rest is just bad luck I guess.

Irony. You're the reason why this has even become a point for interest for me. You go off on anyone who doesn't just love the Sixers unconditionally.

I think there’s a middle ground between unconditional love and starting your day off saying maybe my team can go 4-8 or 2-10 this month.

I think there’s a middle ground between unconditional love and starting your day off saying maybe my team can go 4-8 or 2-10 this month.
I looked at the schedule and assessed what games I thought they would win and what they would lose. No emotion behind it.

I have Oladipo and Dedmon on my IL

I was first in my league but had a setback last week with Oladipo and PG missing games and I was matched up against the number two team in my league

Now I'm in 3rd

I need Oladipo healthy asap. I picked up Ish Smith to stem the bleeding.

What they didn't know was Cleveland had explored trading Kyrie in June, long before he asked out, a fact conveniently omitted when word of his demand leaked. Irving made the decision to remain silent while the details of his request were, in his word, "distorted."

"I didn't feel the need to say anything because I knew the truth, and so did they," he says. "So it didn't matter what others said."

Still, for a split second, Irving winces, as though someone has pricked him with a pin.

"They didn't want me there," he says.

Seven days later in Cleveland, James has just put the finishing touches on a win over Atlanta, the Cavaliers' 15th victory in their past 16 games. He conveys through the Cleveland public relations staff that he has already addressed Irving's departure and will decline to answer questions regarding their relationship. Now, as he stands near his locker at Quicken Loans Arena, he's asked about Irving's contention that the Cavs didn't want him.

"That makes absolutely no sense," James declares.

Asked to elaborate, James smiles politely, slings his bag over his shoulder and exits the arena.

During a rare practice in the middle of last season, coach Tyronn Lue, who was standing next to assistant coach and Irving confidant Phil Handy, called out to his young point guard.

"Ky," Lue said, "I want you to play a little faster."

"Why?" Irving asked.

"Because if we play faster, we get shots off easier."

"I don't need to play faster to get my shot off," Irving replied. "I can do that anytime."

"I'm not talking about your shot. I'm talking about RJ and JR," Lue said, citing teammates Richard Jefferson and Smith.

"Well, that's No. 23's job," Irving replied, referring to James.

According to members of the Cavs organization who witnessed the exchange, Lue ended the conversation by walking away, shaking his head.

:lol:
NBA CutThroat AF maaaan...I just want to be there for a week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom