Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t phx refuse to include him in a package for kyrie

Dude is trash on offense and that was my knock on him going into this draft. All those T Mac comparisons made 0 sense. People had the nerve to say he was better than Brandon Ingram :lol:

Lmao nah this is ridiculous. Schroeder probably got a extra $10,000 in his account by the gm for taking the bullet.

Sidenote: Tyler Cavanugh was my teammate on a few school teams growing up (mostly middle school not een gonna lie). Went to the same HS as well. ******* dope seeing him in the league man. Great dude too

I was checking the game cast on ESPN.com and it said “Schroeder makes 2 point shot” and I was like wait what? Aren’t they down 3? :lol:

5AEF6BC0-9372-4DB2-9670-611295529B23.jpeg
Which one of y’all did this ?

Second to the announcer for the celtics.

Tommy Heinsohn has forgotten more basketball than anyone here will ever know.

From playing with Bill & Co., to coaching Hondo and Cowens, to calling the OG Big Three (and the modern Big Three), he’s a Celtic through and through. He gets a pass for his blatant homerism.

Lmao nah this is ridiculous. Schroeder probably got a extra $10,000 in his account by the gm for taking the bullet.

Sidenote: Tyler Cavanugh was my teammate on a few school teams growing up (mostly middle school not een gonna lie). Went to the same HS as well. ****ing dope seeing him in the league man. Great dude too
That's what's up and what I'm about to say is kinda small. But my girl was his college academic advisor so I went to a good amount of his games. Definitely became one of my favorite players on the team.

The Sixers have twelve games in January. They might go 4-8, maybe even 2-10

One rough stretch for the Sixers is all it took for you to come in here with your shirt off every day

Meanwhile we’re 3.5 games behind the 4th seed and we’ve already beat all of those teams besides the Bucks and Heat who we haven’t played yet

One rough stretch for the Sixers is all it took for you to come in here with your shirt off every day

Meanwhile we’re 3.5 games behind the 4th seed and we’ve already beat all of those teams besides the Bucks and Heat who we haven’t played yet

3.5 games behind 4th...but you're in 10th :lol: dont neglect that detail, it's fairly important.

You out here packaging stories like Fox News lmaoo. Fox em

"Omg, mad cow disease outbreak! Millions of cows infected. Pus and mucus everywhere! So much anus. Omg!!!

...This just in....Everything in your local deli section is HALF OFF!!! Stock up on those burgers and steaks!!

Things are looking up 'Merica"

There’s a lot of talk right now about the potential for DeAndre Jordan to be donning a new jersey in the near future. While it makes sense considering his expiring contract and the Los Angeles Clippers’ struggles, it’s no guarantee he’ll be headed elsewhere before the 2018 trade deadline.

Right now, Faried is making $12.9 million in 2018 and still has another $13.7 million owed to him in 2019. That’s a lot of money for a forward who can’t score more than five feet from the basket. Obviously he brings a lot of value on defense and as a rebounder, but his offensive limitations are why he fell out of favor in Denver in the first place.

More than likely, Monroe will be wearing a different jersey before Feb. 8 has passed. It’s been a whirlwind for the 27-year-old big man, but here’s hoping he lands in a more favorable situation in the near future.

It’s looking like Randle’s days in Los Angeles are numbered. Don’t be surprised if he’s calling a different city home before the NBA trade deadline has passed.

Well, it appears Orlando is ready to turn the page on this failed experiment. Then again, maybe a change of scenery could get things going for Hezonja, who appeared to be bursting at the seams with the potential after coming over from Croatia in 2015.

CANT WAIT UNTIL END OF THIS MONTH FOR THE SHAKEUP. Whoever gets Lou Will gonna come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom