• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk to me it sounds like it doesn't affect him anymore because he knows no matter what the majority won't ever consider him GOAT, so he's not chasing it anymore. I didn't think it sounded arrogant. Props to him for being a family man.

I don’t know why but even though I agree with his answer, he comes off as so arrogant. It’s almost like he knows those Finals losses will hinder him from GOAT Consideration so he’s downplaying them by biging up how he’s a family man.

The media is complicit in this. They've successfully brainwashed a sizeable portion of the viewership that it's fine just getting there and getting washed.

Idk to me it sounds like it doesn't affect him anymore because he knows no matter what the majority won't ever consider him GOAT, so he's not chasing it anymore. I didn't think it sounded arrogant.
He himself has said he has a long ways to go before he catches MJ so people just arguing with themselves as far as that goes.

The media is complicit in this. They've successfully brainwashed a sizeable portion of the viewership that it's fine just getting there and getting washed.
Sports media has always bent over backwards to defend LeBron. It's so much better now than it was during his first Cleveland stint. That was truly unbearable.

You have them backwards.

Robert Williams is going to be a double double machine out the gate as long as he isn’t drafted by the Kings

I like them both and think they're rated fairly. Bridges might project to be like a 10+ pick in the next draft right now, that's fair. Too reliant on his shot right now but he has tools

They need to at least be able to once in a while.
I disagree.
I think you have to be able to do atleast one of two things:
Protect the rim or spread the floor.
The big men coming up now can do both (KP, Embiid, Turner, Boogie, AD, KAT).

I disagree.
I think you have to be able to do atleast one of two things:
Protect the rim or spread the floor.
The big men coming up now can do both (KP, Embiid, Turner, Boogie, AD, KAT).

You can pass to any of them on the block and have them get buckets for you though...so idk what you mean by that.

Williams projects to be of the Gobert, Jordan, Capela type: he should be a $100 million dollar man at some point in his career

You can pass to any of them on the block and have them get buckets for you though...so idk what you mean by that.
Turner? No
Other bigs like Hassan, Deandre, Gobert, Capela, and Drummond aren’t that good on the block either.
You don’t need a post game to be effective as a big in 2017.

I guess you have to be able to post up smaller guys to make switches less effective but that’s really it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom