Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That was TJ Ford

TJ should've been an allstar
IMG_0305.PNG

This guy is just as disappointing as Russ, maybe even more.

Vast majority of his shots are two pointers, and he’s only being assisted on a comical 32% of those, like he’s ‘07 LeBron playing with a bunch of role players

Dude is trying to create soooooo much offense for himself below the arc, like what’s the point of teaming up with stars if you’re gonna play like you’re surrounded by bums regardless? :lol:

This guy is just as disappointing as Russ, maybe even more.

Vast majority of his shots are two pointers, and he’s only being assisted on a comical 32% of those, like he’s ‘07 LeBron playing with a bunch of role players

Dude is trying to create soooooo much offense for himself below the arc, like what’s the point of teaming up with stars if you’re gonna play like you’re surrounded by bums regardless? :lol:

I've been saying... But I'm just a hater >D

Actually article is very well written. And Melo is at least saying the right things verbally. Though changing his approach to the game is something else.

I don’t know why but even though I agree with his answer, he comes off as so arrogant. It’s almost like he knows those Finals losses will hinder him from GOAT Consideration so he’s downplaying them by biging up how he’s a family man.

Trying to guard himself from future criticism by supplying examples of things which are more important and meaningful than basketball. That makes it hard for people to judge that statement because who’s goin to say “no basketball should be more important than your kids”. What this bum fails to realize is they’re not mutually exclusive. You can be driven to be the GOAT while being the best father you can be.

Forever LeBum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom