• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:24 my time doe :lol: and you on that eastern time, not even in the bay right now? are you even a real warriors fan? :smh:
you called me a liar yet i showed you receipts, and those posts weren't even directed towards me, that's what makes it funnier. cause this is one of the few times i've even had an interaction with you :lol:

and damn it's a joke man, stop taking it so seriously :rofl:

only one post was from yesterday at 11:24pm though. besides that one, all the interactions were today. i don't get what makes it funnier? i never said i brought it up because you said it originally. lol wtf.

i'm glad you finally told me the paul + harden being the best backcourt is a joke. i thought you were being serious. :rofl:

only one post was from yesterday at 11:24pm though. besides that one, all the interactions were today. i don't get what makes it funnier? i never said i brought it up because you said it originally. lol wtf.

i'm glad you finally told me the paul + harden being the best backcourt is a joke. i thought you were being serious. :rofl:

you literally said this: "I only brought it up TODAY because you said they're the best backcourt without stating this season." it's funny cause the original topic didn't even involve me, and i've proved you wrong a couple times now already. you're honestly making yourself look real foolish cause you can't remember what you said.

who said the best backcourt thing was a joke? i was talking bout you being in your feels. you really can't put 2 and 2 together can you? :smh:

go enjoy the game man, not trying to educate you anymore :lol:

if you're really that insecure that the thought that CPGod and Hargod and EGod are a better backcourt than Curry and Klay, then i don't know what to tell you |l

you literally said this: "I only brought it up TODAY because you said they're the best backcourt without stating this season." it's funny cause the original topic didn't even involve me, and i've proved you wrong a couple times now already. you're honestly making yourself look real foolish cause you can't remember what you said.

who said the best backcourt thing was a joke? i was talking bout you being in your feels. you really can't put 2 and 2 together can you? :smh:

go enjoy the game man, not trying you educate you anymore :lol:

if you're really that insecure that the thought that CPGod and Hargod and EGod are a better backcourt than Curry and Klay, then i don't know what to tell you |l

1. i emphasized today because i didn't know i was 36 minutes off and wanted to let you know i only posted today.
2. i quoted you originally because you didn't say this season. regardless, that statement would be wrong in any timeline.

you're the one who sounds insecure. stop quoting and responding to me and i will do the same to you.

Klay + Burry >>>>>>>

1. i emphasized today because i didn't know i was 36 minutes off and wanted to let you know i only posted today.
2. i quoted you originally because you didn't say this season. regardless, that statement would be wrong in any timeline.

you're the one who sounds insecure. stop quoting and responding to me and i will do the same to you.

Klay + Burry >>>>>>>
you're the one that replied to me first :rofl: and you want the last word :rofl:

alright you got it bro lol, not tryna clog this thread anymore with this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom