• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
read his original post. he didn't mention this season anywhere.

wtf are you even talking about? when did i pull this before? you got dem receipts lol.
you literally took offense to the best backcourt claim earlier today, and last night lol. it's really not that serious man but you sound real offended for some reason

115 to the suns, 131 to the pelicans, 117 to the bulls, out-executed on their court by the Lakers.

Covington complete garbage since the extension.

And according to Buc Em, they can't win without TJ McConnell at 100%.

Issues all over the place.

Covington has had good games since the extension. Hes not the problem anyways. Dude is like the 4th option & is a 3 and D guy

The problems is our defense, shooting too many 3s, turning the ball over & fouling all the damn time. We suck at getting to the line & then when we do we cant even make them :smh:

Its whatever at this point

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 10.50.06 PM.png

you literally took offense to the best backcourt claim earlier today, and last night lol. it's really not that serious man but you sound real offended for some reason

that's the only reason why I quoted you in the first place lol. Last night? show the receipts. I only brought it up TODAY because you said they're the best backcourt without stating this season.

you outchea straight up lying. you sound like you're the one who's hurt lol. once again, imma let you cook. enjoy the team's success as much as you can man.

that's the only reason why I quoted you in the first place lol. Last night? show the receipts. I only brought it up TODAY because you said they're the best backcourt without stating this season.

you outchea straight up lying. you sound like you're the one who's hurt lol. once again, imma let you cook. enjoy the team's success as much as you can man.
what are you saying. i literally just posted for the first time today. click on the arrow if you want timestamps lol

lol at anyone claiming Harden & Cliff Paul is the best backcourt after 30 regular season games.
Since we're on the topic, mfs need to stop saying Cliff Paul & no MVP harden is the best backcourt lol.

Let them mfs prove it against burry & Klay in a series first.

and you right friscostylez friscostylez ima enjoy the hell out of this season. probably the most fun i've had as a rockets fan, won't eem be that mad if we lose to the greatest team of all time (probably). great time to be a houston sports fan (if only deshaun didn't get hurt :smh:), especially after all the **** we had happen this year with harvey. again, best backcourt in da league :pimp:

i'ma exclude the "this year" part just to piss you off some more since you in ya feels tonight :lol:

what are you saying. i literally just posted for the first time today. click on the arrow if you want timestamps lol

11:24 pm. ok you got me there, i'm 36 mins off from all my posts being from today lol.

klay + burry>>>>>>>>>>>

and you right friscostylez friscostylez ima enjoy the hell out of this season. probably the most fun i've had as a rockets fan, won't eem be that mad if we lose to the greatest team of all time (probably). great time to be a houston sports fan (if only deshaun didn't get hurt :smh:), especially after all the **** we had happen this year with harvey. again, best backcourt in da league :pimp:

i'ma exclude the "this year" part just to piss you off some more since you in ya feels tonight :lol:

i just think it's stupid. i'm not in my feeling. how can one even tell through text? you're the one who sounds hurt by saying i'm in my feelings.

11:24 pm. ok you got me there, i'm 36 mins off from all my posts being from today lol.

klay + burry>>>>>>>>>>>

i just think it's stupid. i'm not in my feeling. how can one even tell through text? you're the one who sounds hurt by saying i'm in my feelings.
10:24 my time doe :lol: and you on that eastern time, not even in the bay right now? are you even a real warriors fan? :smh:
you called me a liar yet i showed you receipts, and those posts weren't even directed towards me, that's what makes it funnier. cause this is one of the few times i've even had an interaction with you :lol:

and damn it's a joke man, stop taking it so seriously :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom