• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben shoulda made that but ill take that shot over over him throwing the ball completely away

Well we suck again. It was fun while it lasted lol

you real hurt huh lol

hurt? lol. Third ring coming after this season. everything's gravy b. I just think it's stupid to claim cp3 + harden is the best backcourt. they might have played the most impressive 14 games together this season, but that doesn't translate to being the better backcourt.

i won't even bring it up again. you guys can have your imaginary award in the regular season lmao. keep cooking b.

hurt? lol. Third ring coming after this season. everything's gravy b. I just think it's stupid to claim cp3 + harden is the best backcourt. they might have played the most impressive 14 games together this season, but that doesn't translate to being the better backcourt.

i won't even bring it up again. you guys can have your imaginary award in the regular season lmao. keep cooking b.
lmao you real hurt. if you know the ring coming then why even bother getting into semantics in the first place...everything should be jokes for ya

everything is a personal attack on the warriors for you huh :lol: this ain't the first time you've pulled this nonsense. wash your face man, you the one that replied to me first, can't even have fun regardless if it's true or not :lol:

Yo you can’t be this dumb. What don’t you understand about THIS SEASON :lol::lol::lol:

read his original post. he didn't mention this season anywhere.

lmao you real hurt. if you know the ring coming then why even bother getting into semantics in the first place...everything should be jokes for ya

everything is a personal attack on the warriors for you huh :lol: this ain't the first time you've pulled this nonsense. wash your face man, you the one that replied to me first, can't even have fun regardless if it's true or not :lol:

wtf are you even talking about? when did i pull this before? you got dem receipts lol.

Yikes Sixers under .500

The Sixers have lost 6 of their last 7

EA465F43-4AA3-4384-B2EF-09917465B58A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom