• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the reckonings for Fox and DSJ to come. Because you couldn't hear a bad word about those guys pre-draft and they are both having struggles. Not as bad as Monk's though.

Nah monk was getting plenty of slander as a smaller JR Smith. The tape is/was out there on him.

Fox is still promising, he’s just a King. He’s shown flashes

Lmao still Monk train, hoping he can grow into a pg- back up pg role

I've got my free monk, Josh jackson signs ready(been getting to the line at a decent rt, just not converting... On anything)

Lakers selling #8 & #24 jerseys with image of Kobe's autograph on the bottom & today's jersey retirement date for $524.08 each.

IMG_0471.PNG

Darren Rovell, ESPN Senior Writer

kobe-laugh.gif

They letting Lavar head up the Sales and Marketing department now??

BBB

:smokin

you wanna show love to the fans, price them thangs at $8.24

People just wanted Jahlil off the damn Sixers bruh :lol:

So he's being held hostage if he's on the bench behind Embiid, Holmes and Amir Johnson but it's straight if he's chillin on the bench behind Mozgov and Jarrett Allen

Can Jahlil at least learn the playbook first?

The dude said he was in the best shape of his life....and then the Nets coach is now saying he's "not playing him til he gets in better shape"

That ain't good

You know you said this, right? :lol:

His rookie year when he averaged 18 and 7. Pretty sure if any rookie in NBA history averages those numbers you expect them to average 2 more points and 3 more rebounds per game at some point in their career.

i picked up okafor on my fantasy team...another dnp and im dumping him
on a 2 week losing streak due to steph and booker out ...smh

So he's being held hostage if he's on the bench behind Embiid, Holmes and Amir Johnson but it's straight if he's chillin on the bench behind Mozgov and Jarrett Allen

The dude said he was in the best shape of his life....and then the Nets coach is now saying he's "not playing him til he gets in better shape"

That ain't good

His rookie year when he averaged 18 and 7. Pretty sure if any rookie in NBA history averages those numbers you expect them to average 2 more points and 3 more rebounds per game at some point in their career.
dat point/counter point with himself

Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe

does anybody else kinda just assume every lotto pick that played for Calipari will be decent?
that’s basically the reason I thought Monk would be ok despite being a 6’3 sg

Lebron is the most talented b-ball player I've EVER seen. Rings debate between him and Mike hold no weight with me anymore. He's doing things on the basketball court that are unfathomable. Even at 33, dude is playing head and shoulders above his peers. Crazy to think there hasn't even been a decline with his game. He's gotten...better. Unreal.

Mike was twice as nice as his peers at 33.
Out of sight out of mind but Jordan did it was no Team Private Jets, ****** eating programs, no creatine, no Hyper Baric Chambers, none of this new technology where you break a bone and they put adamantium in your body and you get stronger.

Just saying, Lebron is special.....but he's doing something that has been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom