• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Cavs are 23-8 but they haven't beat any good teams. LeBron doesn't deserve MVP."

"Giannis has led his team to 15-13! He deserves MVP."

"IT's injury doesn't matter."

"Look at Kyrie without Hayward!"

"Look at Harden without Chris Paul for 13 games!!"

I'm glad we're all being objective.
Out of the players I've watched, lebron definitely doesn't deserve MVP

Just another guy the Knicks "should've taken".

But nah, all of that aside Monk has been really bad this year. Right now he's playing like the worst-case scenario draft analysts talked about. Curious to know if Charlotte fans think he has a future or is he trending towards bust status?

Just another guy the Knicks "should've taken".

But nah, all of that aside Monk has been really bad this year. Right now he's playing like the worst-case scenario draft analysts talked about. Curious to know if Charlotte fans think he has a future or is he trending towards bust status?

1) Anytime you can take an undersized, microwave shooting guard in the lottery you gotta do it

2) I'd understand the move if Charlotte was a playoff team but giving him DNP's in a lost season is an incredibly stupid & shortsighted move.

1) Anytime you can take an undersized, microwave shooting guard in the lottery you gotta do it

2) I'd understand the move if Charlotte was a playoff team but giving him DNP's in a lost season is an incredibly stupid & shortsighted move.

"This guy gets buckets. He'll have the garden crowd going crazy"

I think they still see playoffs in sight, that is the goal of the team. Playoffs or bust. I mean just look at the makeup, it's a team full of vets.

I think they will start the tank process after Allstar break.

DRVpWCSV4AETBIf.jpg

Harden deserves an MVP award, strongly believe this is his year to get it

D3E61285-4A29-43A2-920D-986062243685.gif

“The greatest basketball player we’ve ever seen....is also far and away the best player in the entire (league of his own) is having his best season beating up on the weak East with no help (K Love: 20&10 47/40/88 splits). They have the 4th best record. It’s his mvp. His desire. His legacy.”

Did I do that right? :lol:

Nah, in all seriousness..James Harden deserves it so far, and should likely get it. As much as I hate the narrative and how bad the media wants Bron to win another MVP...he’s quite deserving and is a close #2.

I just won’t stand for Bron stealing another award that clearly should’ve gone to someone else....even though he was worthy.

5A8A4095-72BF-4FC5-9952-9753FE0CD1CC.jpeg

#NeverForget

“The greatest basketball player we’ve ever seen....is also far and away the best player in the entire (league of his own) is having his best season beating up on the weak East with no help (K Love: 20&10 47/40/88 splits). They have the 4th best record. It’s his mvp. His desire. His legacy.”

Nah, in all seriousness..James Harden deserves it so far, and should likely get it. As much as I hate the narrative and how bad the media wants Bron to win another MVP...he’s quite deserving and is a close #2.

I just won’t stand for Bron stealing another award that clearly should’ve gone to someone else....even though he was worthy.

#NeverForget
hardens beard hardens beard what the math say bron vs melo

#NeverForget

Bruh you gotta get off that. Patches ain't worried about ROY :lol: he got plenty other accolades

Bruh you gotta get off that. Patches ain't worried about ROY :lol: he got plenty other accolades

That moment changed basketball history forever. Melo lost his motivation. He knew he’d never be the Starboy and get the love...then the Olympics disaster happened...then he came into his 2nd season not motivated...which led to him signing that extra year on the extension that made him not part of the 2010 class...which forced him to force a dumb trade to the Knicks..which brings us here.

Domino effect. This was the inception.

In an alternate universe...Carmelo Anthony would’ve been ROY, still a Nugget and a top 25 player of all time. He still had a hell of a career...but they got it wrong in 04.

Never forget :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom