• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes hate lebron so much they cant see "the core" from the finals is love, frye and JR and the others are injured. ( i dont count korver)

Washington post had a poll last week of who was MVP if the season ended now. Straw poll of actual MVP voters by the way.

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0469.PNG

Should have Known the media would be back to the Lebron has no help & is playing superman Narrative again. They haven't had any Feasible reasons to do it the past few years so it's back.

Also the fact that Ben Simmons, Russ or Damien Lillard even has a vote tells me all i need to know about guys who vote for MVP :lol:

I forgot all about LMA

Dude got tired of the slander on his name & stepped up while Kawhi has been out. I honestly feel like the Spurs are gonna pull some slick deal come midseason to make them more of a Contender. there's No way Pau can play against GS

Based off seeding I could see Giannis & Lebron switching places, but as far as who deserves it yes i would keep that order. Kyrie's situation in Boston has been much harder to keep Afloat than Lebrons in CLE. Dude has basically had to switch his game on the fly, SEVERAL different rosters, inexperienced players & is playing some of his best basketball.

Yeah you're explaining your rationale behind Kyrie being ahead of Bron in your opinion which is fine, as long as you see that if the season ended today no one would see it that way.

LBJ is at like 28/8/9 with a 31 PER on a top 5 team in basketball this year. He's CLEARLY ahead of Kyrie and Giannis for MVP.

There's noise with Bball Ref's MVP tracker, but they have LBJ 2nd currently with a 23% chance of winning it. The next player has a 4% chance currently.

They have Kyrie at a 0.7% chance currently. So if the season ended today Kyrie in all likelihood wouldn't even be close.

Yeah you're explaining your rationale behind Kyrie being ahead of Bron in your opinion which is fine, as long as you see that if the season ended today no one would see it that way.

LBJ is at like 28/8/9 with a 31 PER on a top 5 team in basketball this year. He's CLEARLY ahead of Kyrie and Giannis for MVP.

There's noise with Bball Ref's MVP tracker, but they have LBJ 2nd currently with a 23% chance of winning it. The next player has a 4% chance currently.

They have Kyrie at a 0.7% chance currently. So if the season ended today Kyrie in all likelihood wouldn't even be close.
His rationale is that he hates LeBron man only reason he’s making this dumb argument.
His argument for Kyrie over LeBron doesn’t even make sense.

i've been seeing people argue every game over A MVP that was already given last year, so for now i'll keep my rationale.

Basketball reference success rate at picking the MVP is like 90 plus %

"The Cavs are 23-8 but they haven't beat any good teams. LeBron doesn't deserve MVP."

"Giannis has led his team to 15-13! He deserves MVP."

"IT's injury doesn't matter."

"Look at Kyrie without Hayward!"

"Look at Harden without Chris Paul for 13 games!!"

I'm glad we're all being objective.

His rationale is that he hates LeBron man only reason he’s making this dumb argument.
His argument for Kyrie over LeBron doesn’t even make sense.

Truthfully the gap between Bron and the rest of the field for MVP is about as big as the gap between Harden and everyone else.

There is no one close to LBJ for 2nd place right now :lol: :lol:

For perspective, Kyrie and Al Hortford are virtually identical in MVP currently per bball ref at 0.5% and 0.7% chances at winning it. We don't even know if Kyrie is the best MVP candidate on his own team currently

Basketball reference success rate at picking the MVP is like 90 plus %

Welp. There it is.

Even if they weren't that accurate, the fact that Kyrie isn't even a top 5 candidate and has less than 1% chance to win it currently puts some perspective on how far he is from even being in the conversation. And i'm a kyrie guy.

If CP3 keep playing the way he's playing he's definitely gonna split some votes with Harden, similar to GS situation.

If Bron continues this pace and they end up the 1st seed, he probably wins it.

"The Cavs are 23-8 but they haven't beat any good teams. LeBron doesn't deserve MVP."

"Giannis has led his team to 15-13! He deserves MVP."

"IT's injury doesn't matter."

"Look at Kyrie without Hayward!"

"Look at Harden without Chris Paul for 13 games!!"

I'm glad we're all being objective.

Yes because different teams don't have different scenarios & because i didn't say Harden is leading in MVP this year.. this is a yearly thing in this thread. Other players playing amazing, doing more with less & the same guys trying to create a narrative for a Lebron MVP.... based off the holy grail of MVP picking..... he's probably playing at his height at this point of the season & has a 25% chance,

So back to my original point MVP????????
200.webp

Dude's talking me to death about his stats & he's out here beating on teams with a Winning percentage of .420 #NotmyMVP

Last edited:
Nobody said Bron was mvp.
Literally everyone is saying he’s second.
You’ve yet to make any valid points....
Just stop posting man lol

this year lebron reminds me of that 13 kobe year(yeah i know kobe got injured ) dont think this is sustainable through the end of the year. this his absolute peak before a steep decline.
maybe ill be wrong . well see.

Where do people come up with this garbage? Don't EVER compare this LeBron season with anything Kobe Bryant did in his career.

LeBron James has already completed 13 seasons that are greater than any of Bean Bryant's 20 seasons.

This LeBron James season is better than those 13.

The only season of LeBron's that should be mentioned with a Bean Bryant season is Bron's rookie season.

Dude is shooting 58% and putting up 28, 9 and 9.

"This year lebron reminds me of that kobe year."

FOH.

Where do people come up with this garbage? Don't EVER compare this LeBron season with anything Kobe Bryant did in his career.

LeBron James has already completed 13 seasons that are greater than any of Bean Bryant's 20 seasons.

This LeBron James season is better than those 13.

The only season of LeBron's that should be mentioned with a Bean Bryant season is Bron's rookie season.

Dude is shooting 58% and putting up 28, 9 and 9.

"This year lebron reminds me of that kobe year."

FOH.
I cosign all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom