Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Why is one called an inefficient chucker and the other one isn’t”

If your gonna be quoting me you should probably quote the entire thing... that specifically said PLAYOFFS... you know the playoff TS% for Harden career..... that wouldn't leave him top 130 in the league right now........ but you know he misses more threes than two's #efficient

The Cavs Wins So Far

1) BOS (25 -7)
2) MIL (15-13)
3) CHI (8-20)
4) WAS (16-14)
5) MIL (15-13)
6) DAL (8-22)
7) NY (16-13)
8) CHA (10-19)
9) LAC (11-17)
10) DET (17-13)
11) BK (11-18)
12) CHA (10-19)
13) PHI (14-14)
14) MIA (15-14)
15) ATL (6-23)
16) MEM (9-21)
17) CHI (8-20)
18) SAC (9-20)
19) PHI (14-14)
20) ATL (6-23)
21) LAL (10-17)
22) UTA (14-16)
23) WAS (16-14)

Only 8/23 Wins have come over teams with a .500 Record, 283W/384L..... an average winning percentage of 42%

And we're talking MVP?
200.webp

LeBron is obviously 2nd in the mvp race.
Peep how it’s only haters and russ stans (we know 90% of those never know what they’re talking about) trying to refute that.

Warriors schedule isn’t that much better either :lol:

Last edited:
No You WANT him to be 2nd in MVP race....

Harden
Kyrie
Giannis
Lebron
KD/ Steph before Injury

Lebron W/O IT still has a better roster surrounding him than any other AS in the East.. i'm not giving him extra credit for beating on teams who's combined winning percentage is 42%. he's played well but *****

Kyrie, is on a completely newly assembled team, has a 20 ppg scorer go out first night, starters in & out the lineup every other night, has a second year player & a Rookie starting & playing slightly outta position... & has the #1 record in the East.

Giannis is putting up 30, 10 & 5 extremely efficint & has kept up his defensive effort on the other end.

Harden has put up amazing numbers, is leading the league in scoring & has his team #1 in the league all while missing CP3 for some time.

Lebron's squad even with the Injuries is way more Talented than the under .420 teams they have been beating on.

Last edited:
this year lebron reminds me of that 13 kobe year(yeah i know kobe got injured ) dont think this is sustainable through the end of the year. this his absolute peak before a steep decline.
maybe ill be wrong . well see.

The Bucks are in seventh place and several out of third, Giannis is the MVP of nothing. Not rewarding losing.

You say Kyrie is a candidate because the Celtics have a good record despite losing a 20 ppg scorer.....
The Cavs are missing someone that averaged 30 :lol:
Giannis is a 7 seed and has lost to LeBron twice already.
Like I said man you never know what you’re talking about. It’s kinda funny seeing you get humbled in here daily.

LeBron leads the league in PER, Win Shares, Box Plus-Minus and VORP while leading his team to 4th best record in the league and dudes claim he isn't an MVP candidate?

Dudes can't be serious in here :lol:

How did i know you were gonna be here with every advanced stat in the world :lol:. So i'm supposed to give Credence to a top 5 player who's core roster has been to the finals 3 years in a row, for being second in the conference & beating teams with an average win % of 42?

That's MVP worthy over those other guys........

About 15 games ago Freeze said it was clear who the MVP candidates were and that there were only 3.

That's was crazy then.
Today, it's not crazy.
There are only three candidates and to me it's clear who they are.

Lebron and Harden and Kyrie
Kris and Giannis would round out my top5

I think what Kristaps is doing is more impressive than Kyrie but hey, we all know the rules.

How did i know you were gonna be here with every advanced stat in the world :lol:. So i'm supposed to give Credence to a top 5 player who's core roster has been to the finals 3 years in a row, for being second in the conference & beating teams with an average win % of 42?

That's MVP worthy over those other guys........

Washington post had a poll last week of who was MVP if the season ended now. Straw poll of actual MVP voters by the way.

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0469.PNG

Since the roster outside of LeBron is so talented then why are the Cavs barely beating trash teams even with the crazy stats LeBron is putting up?
2. Love, Calderon, Crowder, Smith, Frye, Green and Korver is probably not even a playoff team in the East lol stop talking out your *** man

You say Kyrie is a candidate because the Celtics have a good record despite losing a 20 ppg scorer.....
The Cavs are missing someone that averaged 30 :lol:
Giannis is a 7 seed and has lost to LeBron twice already.
Like I said man you never know what you’re talking about. It’s kinda funny seeing you get humbled in here daily.

I'm not even gonna entertain this with you beloved, you have gotten legit angry discussing Lebron in the past.. wave your flag for his MVP tho.

Just to be clear, this is how YOU view it? Or do you think *****s would actually consider it this if the season were to end today?

Because if the season ended today there's no way LBJ wouldn't be 2nd in MVP voting to Harden.

Based off seeding I could see Giannis & Lebron switching places, but as far as who deserves it yes i would keep that order. Kyrie's situation in Boston has been much harder to keep Afloat than Lebrons in CLE. Dude has basically had to switch his game on the fly, SEVERAL different rosters, inexperienced players & is playing some of his best basketball.

It’s arguable that Horford was better than Kyrie during the streak but Kyrie is supposedly an mvp candidate :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom