• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

#MambaDay
:emoji_blush:

April?

That's far off from what everyone expected. Can't be a good sign.

Edit - my bad....I completely missed that IT was the one who tweeted it :lol:

So he's being held hostage if he's on the bench behind Embiid, Holmes and Amir Johnson but it's straight if he's chillin on the bench behind Mozgov and Jarrett Allen

The dude said he was in the best shape of his life....and then the Nets coach is now saying he's "not playing him til he gets in better shape"

That ain't good

His rookie year when he averaged 18 and 7. Pretty sure if any rookie in NBA history averages those numbers you expect them to average 2 more points and 3 more rebounds per game at some point in their career.

Ya'all remember when Noel was held hostage by the Sixers? I'm glad his "free" now. It's doing wonders for his career

Capture.PNG

Mike was twice as nice as his peers at 33.
Out of sight out of mind but Jordan did it was no Team Private Jets, ****ty eating programs, no creatine, no Hyper Baric Chambers, none of this new technology where you break a bone and they put adamantium in your body and you get stronger.

Just saying, Lebron is special.....but he's doing something that has been done.

Athletes are also bigger/stronger/faster now...Lebron being ahead of the game at an advanced age (by NBA standards) is truly remarkable.

Trust me, I'll never argue with anyone who prefers Mike over Lebron. But I'm a convert. And this is coming from someone who was lucky enough to watch Mike in person as a young kid with the Bulls.

Reactions: God

If a video of LeBron doing this to a young Asian player in 2017 leaked to the internet he would have to hold a nationally televised press conference apologizing to him and his family and admit that he has a bullying problem :lol:

Just another guy the Knicks "should've taken".

But nah, all of that aside Monk has been really bad this year. Right now he's playing like the worst-case scenario draft analysts talked about. Curious to know if Charlotte fans think he has a future or is he trending towards bust status?

Best sub-6'4" SGs...go.

Allen Iverson
Kyrie Irving

Those were the two that immediately came to mind....

I guess outside of Kyrie, in today's NBA (and I'm just going off the top of my head,) Eric Gordon.

Bottom line, NBA draft is a crap shoot...but you make things 10x more difficult if you're taking a undersized 2. The gap between success and being a bust is that much greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom