Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought record matters too? KD is leading his team, best record in the NBA... AGAINST the west... and will most likely end up with the best record at the end of the season.

KD is putting up great stats, winning games, etc, etc

not taking anything away from Lebron BUT KD is #1 right now.

How did Zyzz just post the most relevant thing in this thread?

Ya'll going back and forth about numbers when the criteria for a while now has been best player + best team.

Ya'll talking about head to head matchups and free throw %'s like that **** matters.

Last edited:
Entire team on his back.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Reminds me of Scottie the first time Mike retired.

If Frank played him 30-35 minutes, he'd probably lead the league in rebounding right now. (although, I do understand why he isn't)

Last edited:
Durant wins: Its Well deserved.
Bron wins: It's well deserved.

No clear cut one over the other and don't see how anyone could deep down be THAT upset if one wins it vs the other

And I don't think either gives a lick who wins it. Both are gunnin' for that 'chip. Bron's been MVP, he knows he don't need more. Just the 'chips. KD knows his still young and can win MVPs in the coming years. He just need that 'chip to take the sour taste of last year off of his mouth.

This dude is the TRUTH. I'm excited to see how far he progresses.

7/7 & 1.5 blocks in just 20 mins a night & immediately impacts Detroit's D when he steps on floor, and he's only a teenager
sick.gif
so glad I took him in my keeper league 
nthat.gif

Wow...so Lebron left Cleveland for more help...only to go to Miami and still have to "carry" the team huh?

That has nothing to do with the actual reality of the situation though...You move into a mansion from the hood, it might be an upgrade. But if the mansion has shotty plumping, a decaying foundation, no heating and horrible taxes, is one not able to say that the house really isn't that great?

As Dre said, they are both extremely deserving candidates.

Antidope can have his own thoughts on Miami's roster. I know they are talented and I know they will show up when it counts.

In the regular season right now - They don't give consistent effort outside of LeBron, Cole and probably Joel Anthony when he gets to play. Either by choice or age. Spoelstra eventually made it public with their benching in Utah. Bosh has grabbed more than 6 boards once in the past month, that's just not giving a damn.

They have plenty to defend their title, they sure as hell do not have enough incentive on the roster to win 65 games in the process. LeBron will have to drag them to 55 instead.

I don't know how you can say M.Miller, Chalmers and Battier will just show up when it counts...These guys aren't Shaq/LeBron and they have all been terrible at times this year. Especially Chalmers who they really need to be bring it and he just looks high on the court. Haslem essentially is playing with a fork on their back. Miami's role players are very suspect to me, I agree with you about Wade snoozing through the season and Bosh in some regards, they'll turn it on but the other guys, nah I can't say that.

Their complimentary players. Unless you think Lebron needs Shaq and Jordan too?

If Frank played him 30-35 minutes, he'd probably lead the league in rebounding right now. (although, I do understand why he isn't)

Frank is a moron.

he doesnt play Monroe and Drummond together and he players Drummond very little.

the amount of sense any of that makes... NONE!

Frank is a moron.

he doesnt play Monroe and Drummond together and he players Drummond very little.

the amount of sense any of that makes... NONE!
this. i really thought drummond was going to be a top 5-6 pick. pistons won by getting him at 9

Between Monroe and Drummond, Dumars and the Pistons have gotten very lucky. Now, if only Knight could show some progress running the team.

That has nothing to do with the actual reality of the situation though...You move into a mansion from the hood, it might be an upgrade. But if the mansion has shotty plumping, a decaying foundation, no heating and horrible taxes, is one not able to say that the house really isn't that great?

As Dre said, they are both extremely deserving candidates.

What an analogy :lol:

I can't wait to see Drummond continue to develop... I don't really care if he does it in Detroit or somewhere else though.

Mistakes were made on draft night....

2 years in a row :lol:

Pistons :pimp:

futures bright.... one day :\
At least the Pistons have a future 
laugh.gif

you might be the only Pistons fan on NT 

Kinda sucks, even when they were good not too many people on here. Wish it was like the Lakers, Knicks, or Warriors. Got 104574857867 fans on here and 500+ page threads for each team.

oh well, nothing to look forward this season maybe not even next. Just gotta watch these guys develop and maybe something will happen.

Statistics aside, y'all seriously think a Miami team with no LeBron is worse off than OKC without Durant?

roll.gif

This can't be real life.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom